Warnings & Synopsis

Harry and Jamie have known each other for the better part of a decade. They have lived, worked and killed together but the animosity that surrounds them has always been suffocating.

Jamie's past careless actions have resulted in heinous repercussions from her father who is also her boss. However, when she digs deeper into the mess designed to punish her, there's more to the story.

Harry Styles has worked for The Purgatory for 16 years. He has watched Jamie become everything he wanted to be within the organisation right before his eyes and he despises her for it.

What happens when a new assignment becomes a hunt for the truth and forces them to work together?

Just want to clarify there is an age difference between Jamie and Harry also. Jamie is 22 and Harry is 26. Whilst I don't think this is a huge age gap, some people do.

This more than likely wont be a very smutty story. I have nothing against it, I'm just not that good a writing it so I don't. However, you shouldn't trust me.

WARNINGS:
-There's a lot of swearing. Sorry can't help it.
-There will be moments of torture, blood and violence. I'm a sucker for violence and fights.
-Self harm and Mental Health issues will be addressed. It will not be body dysmorphia or eating disorders. I have zero experiences with them so I refuse to write what I don't know.

This isn't a complete list of warnings. I'm sure my brain will come up with more ways to torture me. I will post warnings on chapters when I feel the need to. That being said if I forget, they are here too so don't say I didn't warn you.

As much as I will research a lot of things, my information still may not be accurate so if it isn't, I apologise and ask that you don't jump down my throat about it. Shit happens and people make mistakes. Message me on twitter or leave a message on my profile to give me correct info.

In addition to this. Any topics regarding mental health and self harm are written from my own personal experiences and how I dealt with them. My ways are definitely NOT recommended but they worked for me. If you feel like you need someone to talk to you are more than welcome to message me.

As usual, all personality traits in this work of fiction are just that. Fiction. In no way does this represent the way I see the people I have used as face claims nor does it represent anything about who they are in real life.

I would also like to thank longhharchives and phhlovebot on twitter for my Harry photos that I may use. I could do a google search or a pinterest search but frankly, I'm too lazy for that.

Twitter handle: brokental3s

All Rights Reserved to @TwistedFairytalegirl