1 | Harry - Drugs

My bodies tremblin' sends shivers down my spine
Adrenaline kicks and shifts into overdrive,
Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice

My bodies tremblin' sends shivers down my spineAdrenaline kicks and shifts into overdrive,Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you aliveSnake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice

Stephen has me out on another boring job that dear old Jamie turned down.  Well, not old, she's younger than me. Either way she turned it down.

I think.

I haven't seen her in a few days so it must be one of those disappearing acts she does. 

I'm gathering information on a potential target. I have no idea who she is. Or, why it's a 'potential' target and not an actual target. 

Stephen is very specific like that. We only ever get half the story. 

All I know is that I'm sitting in this horrible car, my legs are cramping from the lack of space and my eyelids are burning because I'm so tired.

Don't even get me started on the back ache. This car was not meant for someone of my stature to be hiding in for 3 days. 

I had to blend in though. This little street was full of smaller family cars so the usual Land Rover I drive would stick out like a sore thumb. 

I felt my eyes getting heavier by the second and I knew that very soon I would be asleep. Normally, I would be drinking coffee and/or red bull like my life depended on it but it was 11pm and the woman I was following was well and truly asleep now. 

I had watched her buy some pills from one of our guys a few streets away before following her home again. 

The guy she saw is someone I actually like. His name is Scott and he sells prescription pain meds to the likes of soccer mums typically. 

It just so happens to be exactly what Stella is. I think that's her name. It could be Stephanie, I'm not sure. I don't care either. 

Within our world there's unspoken rules for us to follow with regards to territory and a plethora of other things. 

For instance, most of our drug runners refuse to sell to anyone underage, Scott being one of them. 

Then there's people like Louis, my closest friend. He refuses to kill if the payee will end up with some form of financial gain with the target being dead. So if a woman wants her husband dead so she can get rich, he'll refuse it.

Mia refuses any jobs that leave kids behind with no parents. This stems from her being an orphan herself. She doesn't shy away from the topic. It doesn't bother her talking about it. She just won't do that kind of job. 

Liam refuses to kill altogether hence why he only tends to join us on jobs which have the potential for one of us to get injured. Other than that he lives on the hospital floor.