18 | Jamie - 20 Questions

It's a beautiful day

"Jamie, please sit still

"Jamie, please sit still. You're going to pull them out if you move too much. They wont last either. " Ellie scolded me. 

My ribs hurt, my eye hurts and my broken wrist is giving me dull aches constantly. "Els, my wrist hurts and my back hurts." I began to sob silently. Or so I thought.

"All done sweetie." Not even a minute later she was crouched in front of me wiping my tears away. "It's okay. You just have to do as you're told and it will stop. Just keep quiet and follow orders and it will all stop. You're still such a young girl, you don't know yet but I promise it'll get better. Try to be invisible, you'll get further." 

With that she left the room. I sit crying quietly to myself. 13 year old and beaten to a pulp. 

I thought I was being rescued.

The darkness never seemed to end. The beatings seemed to last forever. Blow after blow, they just kept on coming. All by grown men. 

6 fully grown men beating me to a pulp whilst the boss man stood watching doing nothing.

At first I cried for help. I cried for my mum, for Louis, even for Stephen but no one came.

I was supposed to be rescued.

This is just torture.

Then I heard him walking towards where I was sitting. I hate him. He's always cruel to me, so unnecessarily cruel.

I never hated anyone as much in my life as I do him. He's the only one that I flinch away from. Especially when I'm already hurt. 

He's just horrible.

"Do you ever do anything other than cry? Seriously Jamie. Get a grip. Suck it up and get on with it."

"Fuck you Harry." He smirked at me before barging past me, making sure to hit my shoulder with his own. Due to my weakened state he was able to knock me into the wall and the pain that radiates through me was unbearable however I didn't give him the satisfaction of reacting.

"See you at training!" He jeered over his shoulder as he walked away. 

17 year old boys suck.

"All done." Harry spoke, completely breaking me out of a memory from years ago. Something that up until now, I thought I had forgotten.

"Thank you." I answered, still somewhat dazed by the memory of Ellie giving me the advice that came with a hidden warning. 

I wonder if she had been telling me little things all these years and I've been ignoring them out of ignorance. 

"You back in the room? I lost you for a second there." he looked at me with concern written all over his features.