5 | Harry - Take The Shot Harry

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else

Gets me frustrated

**warning for blood, guns, violence**

Jamie slowly opened the door to the hallway. Lucky for us it didn't squeak. I gestured for her to go first. She rolled her eyes but crept through the opening anyway.

I followed behind her and Louis and Niall were behind me. The only reason I snapped at her when we were making the plan is because we all know that she is the best at thinking up strategies on the spot like that. She even knows it but she likes to be difficult.

The re
Jamie slowly opened the door to the hallway. Lucky for us it didn't squeak. I gestured for her to go first. She rolled her eyes but crept through the opening anyway. 

I followed behind her and Louis and Niall were behind me. The only reason I snapped at her when we were making the plan is because we all know that she is the best at thinking up strategies on the spot like that. She even knows it but she likes to be difficult.

The rest of us would have come up with something like that but it would have taken us far longer. It literally takes her 30 seconds after looking at a floor plan and numbers. It fascinates me really.

Wait. I just complimented her. Fuck.

I also suggested she go first just in case someone was watching the door, that way she would go down first and I would be happy and away from her. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

She took out the 2 people in front of the first door before Niall had even got into the main hallway. Louis and I took cover behind a pillar and Niall and Jamie went into the first room.

Hang on. I called her J? It slipped. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I know actually. I don't like it.

I took my knife from my pocket and got it in my hand ready. Making eye contact with Louis we both nodded and moved out. 

Taking down the first 4 people was fairly easy. I took a hit to the face and got a small gash to my arm when the fucker decided to swing a knife towards me but it was only minor and barely bleeding. 

Louis looked to be doing about the same although I did see him take a pretty strong kick to the gut but the adrenaline running through us must have numbed the pain.

The next lot of people were a lot harder to take down. I looked back to see Niall and Jamie smiling and seeming to be enjoying themselves. They were covered in blood which was concerning but neither seemed to be injured so I guess it wasn't theirs.