1~ A late night encounter

i will be posting realistic versions of the characters above so you have a clearer image to imagine. keep in mind it's my first fanfic hehe, be patient for da dirty content it'll be worth it😌

This story takes place after the war against Marley and other countries. All main characters are alive.

You live in a two story townhome in the Shinganshina district (5 bedrooms, a shower area{ 4 showers }  and 2 living rooms one upstairs and one downstairs ) along with 3 roommates, Historia , Ymir and Sasha)

You live in a two story townhome in the Shinganshina district (5 bedrooms, a shower area{ 4 showers } and 2 living rooms one upstairs and one downstairs ) along with 3 roommates, Historia , Ymir and Sasha).Levi is the caretaker in the house, he makes sure you clean and eat kind of like a dad. The scout regiment were all assigned townhomes by the government as a thank you for all the efforts put in fighting all these years.

You wake up in cold sweat, your heart beating out of your chest, NO NO the words escape your lips ; half asleep,  you sit up in bed with a feeling of discomfort.
What an awful dream. that ugly bastard titan almost swallowed me whole... it felt ..so ..real. Well i wouldn't mind if it were Eren's titan. You cringe at your own questionable thoughts, leaving your bed  to refresh your sweaty body by opening your window.
you open your door to take a peak outside for 30 seconds, hoping no one had heard you scream in your sleep.

Thank god i didn't wake anyone up. what time even is it. Staring at the grandfather clock in your room the time reads 3:33 am.
you start to feel a sharp pain between your legs as you crawl back into bed .
oh no..
little red streams drips from your thigh onto the white bedsheets.

LEVI IS GOING TO KILL ME...
calm down Y/n, if we quietly make it to the shower area we can wash these stains out. You jump out of bed once again.
But i have to find cotton pads first. ugh
You open up your pad drawer to find only one left.
great just what i fucking needed, no big deal i'll just ask Historia or Sasha for more tomorrow.
Ymir doesn't get hers anymore due to her titan powers, the one thing i envy from having titan abilities.

You clean yourself up and wash out the stains after successfully making it to the showers without waking anyone.

Fuck....
All the bedsheets are in that germaphobe freak's room... Yep just my luck. now i have to enter Captain Levi's room at my own risk.
You walk up the stairs as silently possible. Then tiptoe towards his bedroom door, but it's already open.

.... i don't like this at all.

You take a look inside but no ones there. so you step in and start searching for sheets. You've NEVER been in his room. In fact he made it a house rule " i don't want your filth in my room therefore stepping foot inside is out of question" some bullshit like that.
huh maybe he's staying at Hange's or  Erwin's tonight. Maybe tonight isn't completely fucked.
you  continue sifting through Captain Levi's closet, which is as organized as you expected.
Where does he even find the time jesus. Not even Historia's room is this clean.
A slow creak on the wooden floor startles you.

the sound came from behind me....
maybe i spoke too soon and totally jinxed it.

" Just what exactly are you searching for brat.
Levi stood in front of the doorway, arms crossed, wearing a white tank revealing his biceps and blue striped pyjama pants.

i.. i just needed new bedsheets thats all.
You swallow hard
staring down at the floor as Levi moves closer, he's tall enough to look down on you, considering he's quite short.
Only 1 foot apart. Face to face. The sexual tension slightly rises. But neither of you act out on it. Even if you had the urge, you're dealing with a little bloody situation in your pants. Anything involving your lady bits is out of question... for now. And he's almost like a dad it would be really weird though you've thought he's quite attractive.

" hmm is that so

what do you mean??

" well first off, your room is right across from mine. secondly i heard your poor attempt to "quietly"sneak out

sneak out?? You blurt out with a confused look on your face.

" i guess i stand incorrect, what are you up to this late
Why did you scream. Is something the matter y/n?"
he said with a blank expression and monotone raspy voice.

Shit i guess i did wake someone up, and of course it had to be him.
just a bad dream ... i apologize in advance but... i accidentally stained my bedsheets, that's why i went downstairs. Please don't be mad sir

" do you think i'm that much of a vile human being, i understand it was out of your control, now would you like some tea to help u sleep ?
i'm exhausted and need my rest so i can deal with all 4 of you tomorrow
Levi leans against your door frame.

yeah tea would be nice, thank you Levi
He walks out of your room and heads downstairs.
the clock reads 4:15am , you fix your bed with the new sheets and lay patiently waiting for tea. As the sharp pain gets worse you quietly whimper.
your mind starts to wander; questioning Levi's sudden kindness.
Come to think of it he's never been this polite, i guess the lack of sleep plays a part in it. I mean he does act like an emotionless zombie all day, maybe too tired to keep up the careless act..

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching.
Levi enters your room with a cup of tea, his eyes look dead as always.

I Appreciate it

" tsch. go to sleep you pest, You've got a long day tomorrow

goodnight.
he closes the door slowly looking over his shoulder to watch you sip your tea.
You continue to sip your tea.
My god Levi makes the most amazing tea. The smell of it already calms my anxiety down. 
You finish your tea, your eyes had grown heavy from exhaustion and slowly shut down. the last thought in your head is a made up scenario about Eren, hoping you'll dream of him like every other night.