2~ A rushed morning

A beam of sunlight strikes across your still shut eyes. Your eyelids no longer dark, but a red glowing colour.
You suddenly feel wet droplets on your face and open your eyes to see Sasha hovering above you.

aghh
you cover your face with your silky white bedsheets

" Y/ n wake uuup , breakfast has been on the table for 15 minutes now. I wanted to know if you're going to eat it or not..
Historia and Ymir already left come onn

So that's why you're splashing water on my face, christ Sasha. just have half of it.

" YOU'RE THE BEST LOVE YA
she jumps into your bed embracing a hug.
You hug her back with limp arms

SASHA WAIT...do you have any cotton pads left, i just started my lady cycle and ran out last night . One hand covers half your face with eyes still shut

"of course i do silly, knock ya self out they're all in my second drawer "
Sasha leaves your room  skipping on the creaky wooden floor.
I swear that girl is a bottomless pit. She could eat the colossal titan herself.

You get up from bed to examine your figure in the huge body mirror on the wall. As the sun peaks through your window, which is large enough to jump in and out of.
It had been months since u closely observed yourself being caught up in other things and all that.
hmm my breast have gotten quite large finally. placing your hands on top fondling them delicately.

For once you feel satisfied and comfortable with your body.  After years of comparing yourself with the other girl scouts, especially Mikasa. Not only was she so badass and had your dream body, she was always close to Eren.
The first day you joined the scouts you laid eyes on him, it sounds shallow but you can't blame yourself he was the prettiest boy you had ever seen. His determination, the way he encouraged everyone to keep fighting. He even helped you out with the gear multiple times. What really made you feel so deeply for him was the day your father passed away, He spent his entire day trying to cheer you up. Ever since you haven't had a full on convo due to lack of time. Don't get me wrong, he's changed quite a bit from all the praising he's received; some people might even call him an asshole. Doesn't change a thing though.

{ after the showers }

You take off your white night gown and change into simple black jeans and a dark green blouse, you unbutton 4 of 6 leaving your cleavage to be showcased.
You brush your hair, leaving it down as usual.  You don't put your hair up very often in fact. Maybe on special occasions, which is rarely. Atleast when the war was still going on.
Perhaps now you'll get opportunities to try new hairstyles, there should be a lot of events coming up celebrating the peace on Paradis.
You put on some dark lash tinting product, a rosy lip colour almost natural, and powder your face.

I hope he looks at me today, i don't know why i want his attention so badly... i've never considered myself boy crazy due to the fact all the men in my life had disappointed me...Yes including my own father
But losing him made me cherish the very little good moments we ever had.
your eyes begin to water, you quickly fix yourself.
Well i don't even know if  i'd ever have a chance with Eren he's too popular now and  if he doesn't want Mikasa there's no way he'd want me... atleast romantically.
you head downstairs after getting extra pads from Sasha's room.

jheez it was a mess in there. It reeks of morning sex and leftover dinner from last night. hmm i bet she snuck Niccolo in while Levi brought my tea.
You roamed around the house
seems like everyone is already at the horse stables huh, what time could it be.... you look at the clock. 1pm.
SHIT SHIT

if Levi didn't kill me last night then today he will. you say out-loud, thinking no one will hear you.

" Not kill, maybe punish you."
he sneaks behind you, arms crossed as usual.

WHAT THE FUCK
you have got to stop doing that.

" enough with the foul language, that dirty mouth of yours needs to be cleansed with soap. he spoke sarcastically but his resting face made him sound dead serious.
Sometimes Captain Levi says questionable things that may sound sexual, i don't think he's aware how the young adult mind works.

sorry sir, i'll get going now .
you rush to the doorway.
i swear my soul left my body there.
Levi taps you on the shoulder
"don't forget your breakfast brat, i made you a sandwich to go, since Sasha got carried away and ate your entire portion . "
he extends his arm handing over your sandwich.

Thank you
you say with a smile.

"hmmph, hurry and catch up "

you placed the sandwich in your duffle bag.
making your way outside you felt Levi's eyes burning the back of your head.

{It took you 10 minutes to make it out of the small town into the farm areas.}

You ran towards the horse stables; which was nowhere near you

You ran towards the horse stables; which was nowhere near you. The sharp menstrual pains made it impossible to run at your regular speed. 
argh now i have to ride alone to the construction site. Such a drag.
You hear distant thumps, someone on horseback was approaching you. They were still too distant for you  to know who it was so you kept walking.
you were already halfway to the horse stables.

Wait maybe they can take me there. With this sharp pain i won't make it in any time,  and i'm already so late. Commander Erwin will never shut up.

You sit under a  tree along the path which casted quite a lot of shade and finish what's left of your sandwich

who could it be...
Your vision is still too blurry to make out a face
wait is that.

.....
of course it had to be fucking EREN.
oh my god what if i leaked through my pants... CALM DOWN.. you're fine, you just changed.

"Y/n?? why aren't you at the construction site ."
he stops his horse 10 feet away from you

I could ask you the same
Your legs grew slightly weak due to the fact you hadn't spoken in so long yet you fantasize about him like it's a nightly routine.