Part 5: heartbeat

Eren gets off his horse as you sit still on top figuring out how to throw yourself off. The sharp pain makes it  difficult for you to properly function.

It's never been this bad, am i dying??
Come on i've fought titans. No way these little sharp pains should affect me.

Eren watches you struggle and let's out a chuckle.

"Here hold onto my shoulders "
You do as he says, he grips your waist tightly staring deep into your soul with his hypnotic teal eyes.  His touch flusters you, causing a heartbeat between your legs.  But the moment is interrupted when Mikasa and Armin approach you both, meanwhile everyone else is too focused on their lunch.

"hey Eren  hey Y/n ! " Armin flashes a smile.
"hey guys" Mikasa  joins in, grinning, like her teeth were grinding so hard the impact could chip them.

I don't know what it is, but the Ackermans are the most intimidating people on earth.  Even though Mikasa is my friend, when it comes to Eren  anyone standing in the way becomes a stranger to her. 

"Are you feeling alright y/n ?" Armin stares at you with a concerned look on his face.
"We came here to check up on you actually, I've never seen you struggle so hard to do something that simple.
Mikasa shares the same expression as Armin.

Don't worry  guys i'll be fine, thanks.

"I'll go ask Hange for some herbs, My mom used to drink the tea and it really helped when she had that sort of stuff" 
Armin runs off to the cabin where  Hange was located,
Mikasa joins him.

You and Eren stand there in silence till Historia and Sasha approach the both of you with plates of food.

"Hi guys " they both said cheerfully in unison.

"We brought you lunch, since Sasha here was about to demolish the leftovers" Historia hands you and Eren a plate of marinated seafood.

I mean unless you guys don't want it i'm more than happy to help with that.
Sasha stares at your food.  If it were possible to eat with your gaze she would've finished your plates in an instant

"Sasha !! i made you another badge of bread" Niccolo yells from a distance.
I've never seen Sasha run faster in my life. 
Historia leaves both you and Eren alone. It's silent between the both of you, but it's not awkward. More like enjoying each other's presence. And eating.

"You've got sauce on your face"
Eren starts rubbing the sauce off your face, gently, he takes his thumb slowly placing it in his mouth savouring the sauce while staring you up and down; undressing you with his eyes.
"It tastes a lot better off your face

oh ye—yeah. you stutter. Your mind went blank for a second.
Your legs grow weak, you can feel the heartbeat between your legs once again. The sexual tension is intense and all you want is for Eren to do unspeakable things to you.
But you snap out of it realizing ,1. you're surrounded by your friends, and 2. that would be one bloody mess you if know what i mean.
Not being able to do it with him right now makes you crave him more.
All your friends had already started heading home. You see Mikasa and Armin, he's holding a teacup, walking towards you.

You and Eren shift away from eachother to avoid any awkward questions.

"Here drink this you'll feel better in minutes, Me and Mikasa are beat and need to get going. Bye guys!"
Armin and Mikasa hop on their horses and begin to make their way back home, leaving You and Eren alone once again.

"HEY I DONT THINK THOSE DISHES WILL CLEAN THEMSELVES. Erwin yells from a distance as he rides away with Hange and Levi.
You down the 3 sips of herbal tea left in your cup and head inside the cabin along with Eren.

I've dreamed about this for so many nights, to finally spend alone time with him

You both put on gloves and begin the cleaning. You get lost in your thoughts.
Why has he taken interest in me all of a sudden, maybe he's just bored. He just wants to hit on me as a way to pass time. There couldn't be any good reason, but i'm so attracted to him i don't even care if he wants to just fuck. I've never even been in a relationship anyways.
Eren suddenly reaches behind your back slowly moving across, trying to reach the dish soap on your side. You can feel his dick brush against your ass and lower back, he's trying to tease you. You  can't help but bite your lower lip as  you're filled with adrenaline, his touch gets you worked up instantly.  He stays in that position, almost pressing it farther into your lower back feeling him get harder by the second; he slouches on your level while he stands behind you pulling your hair aside shifting his face towards your neck, he whispers in your ear..
" what were you dreaming about on our way here.
You're at a loss for words.
" it sure sounded like i was making you feel good in that dream of yours. If you want me to i can make that a reality right now.
You whimper as Eren kisses your neck.
Eren we can't, as much as i want you to. You shamefully look down at the sink
"Right i'm sorry I forgot. I don't even know what's gotten into me. I couldn't resist after hearing you say my name like that, it's been on my mind since then"
Well forget about it.
your tone came off slightly aggressive giving Eren the wrong impression. Your ears started burning up.
He steps aside, You both continue washing the dishes in silence.
Agh i cant give in so easily, i know i said i'd be okay with him using me but my feelings are way past that stage now. I doubt he will ever see us as more than a friends with benefits type of relationship.
It only took you and Eren 30 minutes to complete the chores, you both left the cabin and head to your horses, but no words were exchanged.
The sun had already set and it got darker and darker.

" Hey are we cool?" Eren finally breaks the silence.
yeah why ?
" dunno, just feel like things got awkward back there. but if we're cool then there's nothing else to discuss"
mhmm. you nod
after riding for an hour you finally arrive home.

"Well looks like you made it in time for dinner, You and Yeager didn't happen to do any funny business back there did you?" Levi is sitting on the couch holding a cup of tea as usual.
N-no what the hell kinda question is that of course not sir.
You don't look directly into his eyes, which is your habit when you lie. Levi has known you long enough to notice when you're lying. He starts walking closer to you, he leans his face so close to yours your noses are almost rubbing.
" I don't like it when you lie to me. That little scum will pay if he took advantage of you"
The smell of vodka begins to escape Levi's lips. You have never seen him get so protective over you. But you convince yourself he's only acting as a father figure rather than being interested in you. Besides he's just drunk.
i guess that wasn't tea in the cup.
You push him away to prevent anything regretful.
I'm sorry i really need to head to my room
" Very well, i'll be down here for a while if you need anything. If you feel lonely that is.
I swear that's not the same Levi down there.

You rush up the wooden stairs running bumping into Ymir, who happens to be heading into Historia's room
Watch where you're going bitch. she says in a joking manner.
Oops.
i swear those two are glued together. At this point it's Historia AND Ymir's room.
You knock on Sashas door but no answer
Hmm she's gotta be at Niccolos getting her favourite type of meat.
You head to your room after showering. As you lay in bed, you begin to fantasize about Eren. Will you get another chance to experience that feeling again?