3~Pervert

the pic above is what i imagine Eren would look like IRL. i tried my best;).

Get your shit together, just pretend he's not the man you dream about every night, he's just a normal civilian.yup.that's it.

" oh ya know, woke up late
what's your reason you slacker

I guess that makes you a hypocrite ...who are  YOU calling a slacker .

" i asked what's your reason. don't give me attitude . he said jokingly

i woke up late okay. Besides, i'm in so much pain right now if i had titan serum in me i would've transformed unwillingly.

oh man that sounded slightly insensitive fuck.
But he doesn't react. phew

" hmm so it's that time of the year i see

it's every month actually....my god are u dense, did you not learn this in health class.

shit now he knows i'm literally bleeding out of my vagina. kill me now.
Your face is burning up from embarrassment.
But He looks at you in awe, like he feels bad you have to deal with it

"oh crap... that must really be a pain. Hop on i'll take you all the way to the stables.

You lift a leg up pushing yourself with the other, you struggle a bit but you feel less heavy all of a sudden..
he lifts you by the waist.
your face grows hot from his touch, which wasn't meant to be taken in a sexual manner. But your mind can't help it.
you manage to finally get on top behind Eren

can i ?. your hands glide over his abs

he nods yes.

You place both arms around Eren's torso
Attempting to keep a more comfortable distance.
he feels a lot more muscular than he looks.

" you good back there

mhmm. you nod
he pulls the strings and the horse begins to gallop through the path.
He's going so fast we could outrun Annie in titan form. I guess he's still as reckless as ever.
You move closer to Eren and hold him tighter to secure yourself, at this point your breasts are suffocating against his back. And your crotch is basically on his lower back.
i bet that's what he wants.
But you don't mind it at all. You wish you could stay there forever, as the breeze flows through your hair you feel a huge relief. You've never felt safer in your life, only Eren can give you this sense of security

" oh shit"

{The horse jumps over a fallen tree trunk in the middle of the path. Seems like lightning had striked it down.
the impact made you and Eren lift off an inch into the air.
Causing your hand to accidentally land on Eren's bulge, groping it unintentionally.
He doesn't even flinch, nor mentions it. Maybe to save you from embarrassment.

OH MY GOD IM SORRY .you panic
your face is so red you could disguise yourself as a tomato in a grocery store.

" No worries....no really...you can keep your hand there as long as you please
he looks back at you with a smirk plastered on his face.
my hand was still on his dick i'm such an idiot...god this is embarrassing.

YOU PERVERT i swear i didn't mean to.
you remove your hand faster than the speed of light.

" Oh i'm the pervert now "

shut it Yeager, not a word about this to anyone. I don't want people thinking i harassed you or something.
if Mikasa knew... oh boy.

Eren laughs.
" i don't remember you being this funny
don't worry i won't tell anyone about it, actually, i was hoping you'd keep your hand there.

You blush instantly
then  proceed to smack him on the head.
His hair is styled in a low messy manbun leaving strands out that fall flawlessly on his face.

"Hey violence is not the answer. Eren says in a sarcastic tone.

Says the one with anger management issues

"shut up " he said, sounding slightly irritated.

i bet you punch holes in your wall don't you.
you say purposely trying to piss him off.

" it's like you want me to shut you up

*Eren moves his hand towards his mouth as if he were going to transform.

NO STOP IM JOKING I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU JUST PLEA-
You've forgotten how much of a goof and tease he is.

"anything? " Eren interrupts, like he has something in mind.

you don't respond. Instead you stare ahead at the endless fields filled with trees.This moment just felt too unreal, like déjà vu.
Me and Eren are actually having a conversation, we haven't spent this much time alone since that day i mentioned.

he starts laughing.
" i was just teasing ya "

idiot. you mumble, rolling your eyes.

he turns his face around with a threatening look lifting an eyebrow.

" what was that?"

You stay silent; you can see the horse stables getting closer and closer.
But all you can think about is Eren...
he's so close to you.
his scent is hard to miss, he smells like vanilla musk.

" K we're here now hurry up and get jean "

his name is Bean, actually.

" jean is more fitting "

you let out a laugh then quickly rush to your horse.
You can't help but think how easily your conversation flows with Eren, despite having feelings for him and all these erotic fantasies about him.
you grab bean and hop on using a stool since Eren wasn't nearby to help.
when you get back to the path you see Eren is still waiting , surprisingly. He used to ditch Mikasa and you when you took too long getting ready.
He can really be a jerk sometimes, mostly in a playful way.

you're still here ?

"why wouldn't i be, you think i'm that big of a dick Y/n ?"

well not really i guess, just didn't expect you to wait for me.

" come on let's race"

fine
You both rush to the construction site.
Cant wait to hear Commander Erwin rattle on about tardiness for an hour straight ...