12~ reassurance ( filler chapt)

You adjust the straps on your nightgown, the sound of horse carriages passing by made you grow impatient from the excitement filling your body. You can't wait for the night that awaits you with Eren.

Only a few hours till dates start arriving, i should shave as soon as possible. Well i didn't buy that dark red laced lingerie for nothing...
You sat on your bed imagining scenario's that you hope would happen tonight. But the creaking floor startles you and your thoughts.

Captain Levi barges into your room unexpectedly, making you flinch; as if he could hear your indecent thoughts. By the way he barged in you'd expect him to be angry or something along the lines.

"What the hell???!
you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

" Jean's mother dropped this box off and told me it belongs to you. And clean that mess in the corner.
Levi points at the pile of clothes on your chair with his free hand, he places down the box on your bed.

" Thank you , will do.
You give him a warm smile, the excitement was radiating off your face. the smile turns into a grin when you place the box on your lap.

" How can you be this happy while sleeping in filth, or did a boy ask you to the ball ?
Levi crossed his arms, his facial expression demanded an answer.
Its weird how he can act like a protective older brother one day and then some pervert. You really wouldn't expect it for a man his age.

" Well.. i guess you could say that. Why do you ask?

"Let me guess, it's that bastard yeager huh. Seriously i didn't think you had such low standards. You come find me if u get stood up. Levi cocks an eyebrow while looking down at you.
His intense gaze makes you uncomfortably shift an inch back on your bed.

Levi flicks your forehead making your eyes squint dramatically.
"what was that for?
you rubbed your forehead with a puzzled expression.

"Knocking some senses into your tiny fogged up brain. Remember men can sleep with you even if they don't feel any romantic feelings towards you. I just hope you aren't too gullible Y/n. Levi spoke in a serious tone as he stood back with his arms crossed.

"Wow thanks Captain that sure helps with the overthinking doesn't it. A little reassurance would be nice.

" Overthinking never does anyone any good. Think of all the fallen soldiers for example. Always be quick on your feet no matter what.

To be honest captain Levi isn't all that experienced in the love department. I mean how does war correlate with relationships? Well if Eren doesn't care about me.,deep down atleast i know Levi does.

"Got it. Thanks sir.

"don't be late for dinner, brat.
Levi made his way out.

You quickly shut the door and take your clothes off. You reach the big white box and untie the red ribbon to lift the lid off. There laid a red mermaid dress, one slit on the side which would reveal one leg. It was sexy, that's one way to describe it. The top was strapless with a red lace design on the borders that spread down onto the upper half. You gently grab the dress and unzip the back; you pull it up above your hips. The material was soft on your skin. You zip it up and observe yourself in the mirror, admiring how good you look.

Eren really has good taste, he really likes red on me doesn't he.
You twirl side to side, observing your ass. The dress was tight which made it stick out a lot more.
As you twirl you notice a small piece of paper fall on the floor with small messy handwriting. Eren's handwriting.

" A beautiful dress made for a beautiful girl. Let's see how long it'll stay on.."
You could hear his voice read the letter at the back of your head, it made you all sorts of excited. You couldn't help but daydream unspeakable things.
Cmon, i shouldn't be standing here wasting time there's only 2 hours left y/n.

..I wonder what the girls are up to right now, i need to find Sasha and fill her in, it's been so longs since i've talked about my love life. Mainly because she's been spending so much time with Niccolo i haven't had the chance to tell her anything.

"SASHA WHERE YOU AT BITCH. you yelled hoping she'd hear you across the hallway; As you undressed yourself putting your nightgown back on.

"SHE'S IN THE SHOWERS Y/N. Historia responded. Which was followed by Ymir's voice. "YEAH DONT COME INTO HISTORIAS ROOM WE ARE BUSY.

"Busy doing wh— ohhhh.

Well i better go join Sasha, i need to shower anyways.
You pick up your towel and make your way downstairs to the showers.

"Y/N I WAS ABOUT TO CALL FOR ONE OF YOU. Sasha slid the glass door open, letting the steam escape making the mirrors fog.

"what do u need help with ?

"scrub my back will ya, pretty pleaseee.
Sasha handed you a clean rag and soap, which you grabbed and began using on her back like she asked.

" it's been so long since i've done this, you're always at Niccolo's. I missed you loads.

"Yeah i'm sorry darling , i'm all ears now. I know you got an explanation for yeager following you around like a hungry stray dog.
She spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"Huh?? what makes you say that?

"Oh stop it you're totally banging Eren missy. He has the hots for you it's pretty obvious after he rejected Hitch and went straight to your unconscious drunk ass to babysit . Sasha giggled.

"You know a lot more than i expected.

"AHA. So my statement is true ? You're doing the nasty with Eren!

"Only once... but i don't know what we are for sure to be honest.

"Ooo, so you're going to make it official by being his escort to the ball, am i wrong?

"Well i hope so, he hasn't exactly claimed me. Do you think he might still have some sort of unspoken feelings for Hitch?

Eren isn't very upfront about feelings honestly, but i think he likes you dummy.

Thank god Sasha's facing away from me because i'm a smiling idiot right now. Hearing those words feel reassuring, especially from someone as honest as Sasha.

"I hope so, i just hate that i'm always second guessing with him. And with Hitch at the back of my mind it's hard not to overthink. She's gorgeous, it's hard not to worry.

" Cut it out, Have YOU seen YOU. Come on don't compare yourself, if he felt that way he surely would've asked her to the ball instead stupid.

"Thank you. You really do have a point, i really needed some reassurance. If Niccolo breaks your heart i'll make you my wife instead.
You and Sasha laughed away the nerves.

I cant wait for the night to begin...

filler chapter ...kinda. Sorry y'all i been going thru it and the writers block is whooping my ass.:,) I did not expect this many reads for my first fic ! mwah.

Next chapt will be the last one since i've been struggling to write this fic.. it'll be longer tho!