7~his touch

Led's on red for a better experience, proceed to slide and play the video. enjoy ;) *NSFW*

It was Eren. You rubbed your eyes like they were deceiving you.
Your heart rate begins to increase as you open up your window. Your rooms on the second floor but it isn't too high off the ground, you could easily sneak out if you wanted to.
" can i come in."
The brunette boy whispers loudly gesturing his hands to get the message across better.
K just be quiet.
You whisper back loudly sealing your lips with your fingers.
Eren is around 6 feet, his build is strong enough to lift himself up and get inside your room. He lifts one leg over your window ledge.
"Shit i was getting cold out there, took you long enough."
he rubs his hands together in an attempt to warm them up. He's wearing a white tank top and navy blue pyjama pants, his print is very hard to miss. But you avoid staring, keeping your eyes on his. Eren's hair was down, one side was slightly tucked behind his ear.
He smells so good oh my god.
shit i'm not wearing a bra.
The cold air results in your nipples hardening, making them visible through your white night gown.
You catch Eren taking short glimpses, but it's like he wants you to know he's staring.
So.. uhh may i ask why you're here?you avoid eye contact.

I just felt like we still left things awkward back there, besides, is it a crime to wanna see you jheez.
You wanted to see me ?. Your eyes light up.
"wasn't it obvious how much i enjoyed your company, i know we lost touch but that doesn't mean i forgot about our good times . Eren blushes which takes you by surprise.
This boy will be the death of me.

I never forgot about those times either ya know, you were always so loud
you both let out a short laugh.

Eren begins to wander around your room, which kind of terrifies you. God knows what embarrassing stuff he may find. he checks himself out in your mirror.
Hey what's that on your bed? you like art?. his eyes land on your sketchbook that laid open on your bed with the detailed drawing of his eyes.
shit. here we go.
"wait who's eyes are those, are you drawing someone?
gulp.

Look just pretend u never saw that i like to keep my hobbies a secret. Eren was already sitting on the edge of your bed examining your sketchbook.
FUCK.
" Erens eyes. how interesting"
Eren starts to laugh uncontrollably.
I knew he'd mock me. Fuck
Listen up you bastard don't get ahead of yourself I draw things i like. you know.. like if i saw a flower or something i'd draw it and stuff. You trip over your own words.
man what a bullshit cover up story i seriously want to shoot my brains out he must think i'm such a creep.

"Didn't think you liked my eyes so much, but i gotta be honest it's a pretty good sketch. I'm impressed. You blush at his compliment.
thanks now put it back. please.
He continues to flip through pages ; which had some sketches of his face, ignoring your command.
You quickly run up to him attempting to grab your sketchbook. But he's so tall he towers over you, placing it behind your head as he continues to flip page after page revealing drawings of him.
ugh there's no excuse good enough for THAT now.

"seems like you also like my face don't you. he stares down at you. lifting an eyebrow

please just shut up. You stare down at the floor.

"Do you also happen to touch yourself thinking about me?" He laughs.
WHAT NO HUH you are such a pain i swear.
If only he knew...
"No need to get so defensive. Y/n. but i gotta be honest, i'd rather touch you myself" Eren slowly bites his lower lip, staring at your chest area and back up meeting your gaze.
Your ears grow hot turning them red.
why are you such a pervert
"It's kinda hard not to be when your breast are staring right back at me."
Your face turns red, you cross your arms attempting to cover them.
" hey i'm just kidding i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable, why don't you come sit beside me"
You do as he says, not making eye contact.
Eren slowly turns to you as you keep staring out your window. He places his hand on on top of yours.
"Your hand is quite cold, Can i warm you up. please?
This feels like a dream.
yeah i guess.
You and Eren lay facing eachother, his body heat rubs off on you. The moonlight reflects in his beautiful teal eyes as he stares in awe back at yours. No ones ever looked at you this way. He slowly moves his lips towards your ear, and whispers,
"let me make you feel good. pulling you in closer.
The words are enough to make you throb down there, he begins kissing your neck gently. his voice gives you goosebumps all over your body. Eren climbs on top pinning both your wrists down placing his knee between your legs applying the slightest bit of pressure. You whimper and let out soft gasps in between each sloppy kiss. he pauses to lift up his shirt revealing his toned abs and biceps; he begins to adjust his hard member in his pants. The print grows bigger. " Come here. he pulls you by the hair then traces his lips down your neck towards your breasts, ripping your night gown off leaving you with only panties on. You continue to lay there placing your hand on Eren's head as he begins to suck on your breasts, licking your nips in little circular motions with his wet tongue.
his hand makes it's way down into your panties, which were already soaked.
" Look at you getting all wet for me. Good girl.
He shifts the wetted fabric aside while he explores, trying to find your tight entrance spreading the lips apart. Like his hand had a mind of its own.
Eren places one finger inside of you and begins to thrust it in and out hitting your g spot with every flick, he shoves his tongue in your mouth synchronizing it with yours. His kisses were sloppy and passionate. Eren puts in another finger, it feels so good you moan his name begging for more of his touch.
Fuck. Eren. you furrowed your eyebrows. He smirks, pleased at his power over you.
"Cum for me, i want to taste you.
Just those words are enough to send you over the edge. You body burns hot as you begin to release on Erens fingers. he slowly pulls both fingers out looking into your eyes.
" Now taste yourself you fucking whore. Eren  shoves his fingers inside your mouth, then slowly back into his leaving a thin string of saliva connected from his mouth and yours. You're so out of touch with reality like he put you in a trance, you've never came this fast, still feeling your pulse down there.
" You taste as pretty as you look huh.
Eren smirks proceeding to grab your hair, yanking it back while he places the other hand on your throat as his thumb lifts up your chin tilting your head up to meet his eyes. " Only i'm allowed to make you feel this good. okay?
mmhm you nod. The brunettes hands move down to your legs spreading them apart aggressively.
Eren dives down between them and begins kissing your inner thighs, your legs twitch while your head falls back as he teases your sensitive area; he bites your panties pulling them off with his teeth.He grabs them with one hand while the other is caressing your outer thigh.
"I'll be taking these, as a reminder that... he shifts closer to your ear "what's between your legs  belongs to me along with that pretty little mouth of yours.
Your legs grow weak at this point you can't even stand.
Eren grabs you by the waist embracing a hug; you can feel how hard he is, the brunette boy gives you a final kiss on the forehead. before he proceeds to put his shirt on.
"i'll see you around. Goodnight, Y/n. He turns back as he climbs over the window ledge and smiles.
Goodnight Eren.
Your body aches, you still craved his touch more than anything else in the world. You want to make HIM feel good.

oh my god. that really happened.

Wait...

HE TOOK MY SKETCHBOOK WITH HIM.
You begin to panic. What if he shows other people, i don't think i'd be able to show my face ever again to the other scouts. Your anxiety keeps you awake for an hour, but your eyes can't handle the tiredness and shut in a matter of seconds. The time read 3:30 am on the old big clock.