30. Cinderblock Garden

Reminder:
This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the authors.

Trigger warning:
Contains strong violence, sexuality, and nudity.

Readers' discretion is advised.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Cinderblock Garden

Third Person

Oxford Academy, California

It was the power of money.

That his parents who run a big commercial real estate renting business in the neighborhood of L.A that fixed his problematic attitude, with ease.

It was too easy.

Their first sip of rebellion. The alluring excitement of becoming part of a group. They were fearless. And the center of the action, Harry Mitchell, naturally become the leader at the highest position in his high school life.

Actually, he was never talented at anything. Then how he was able to reign on top in his high school days?

The reason was his specialty: Influencing others with his wealth. It all began by picking weaker prey. He always scanned the landscape for his next hunt.

And after he was sure that he would come out on top, he would start beefing with his target using any methods he could, then beat the shit out of them, going way further than most would consider enough.

He was considered the Jock of their campus. Famous for bullying weak students and hiding behind his subordinates for protection. Money does all the magic tricks at all.

"Aye, Horus! You're supposed to melt away when I spit on you. Where's the reaction bitch?"

Horus didn't talk back. He just keeps his head down while seated on his assigned chair. Harry and his group were behind, laughing and mocking him for being a loser.

Sanay na siya.

His high school life were never been peaceful the moment he steps into this hellish place.

Oxford Academy might be known as the second of the best high schools in California. Ngunit hindi pa rin maitatangi na every school around the globe, aside from honing and producing smart and talented kids.

There were also bullies and immature students lurking around who always thought that they can set their own kingdom at school by trampling and bullying helpless weak students.

And Horus never had the guts to stand for himself.

At that moment, it may have been pathetic and selfish to do so. But most of the students who witnessed Harry's bullying thought to themselves especially to those below from the caste system that Harry made, 'What a relief that it isn't me.'

Most of them snickered at Horus and some of them just didn't care. They didn't want to get under Harry's bad side after all and they didn't want to associate themselves with a loser like Horus Grande.

But this wouldn't work against those who were stronger than him.

"He's back."

"Vile Zafeiriou is back."

"The famous trio is now finally complete."

It all begins when the Zafeiriou's transferred to their school in the middle of nowhere on his very last day of senior year.