31. Glitters and Crimson

Trigger warning:
Explicit scenes ahead and mature content. Readers' discretion is advised.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Glitters and Crimson

Third Person

"Here now with the coolest and hottest new rising music song, artist, Cami Eilish! I mean, wow! You are literally killing the billboard charts right now!" Jojo said as he hit the table lightly.

"Welcome Cami to the Y100 station!"

"Thanks for having me." Cami giggled as she got comfortable in her chair.

"So, your album is finally out! Your single that's about it though. Words. Yeah, words were actually already platinum in like 8 countries and it's been out for what?"

"Two weeks," Cami said with a wide grin while she casually tucks her jet black hair beside her ear with green highlights on it.

"Wow, wow, oh! Your tour starts next week! Exciting right?"

"Yeah! I was actually supposed to start my tour in L.A tomorrow. But I still have some unfinished business here in New York. And I'm from the east coast, so I yeah start on the east coast." Cami explained as she looked at her phone briefly and smiled.

"Oh, I see. I'm sure your fans are so excited to join you on your tour! But what's keeping you at bay if you don't mind me asking?" He wondered aloud causing Cami to sigh under her breath.

"I have to meet with my annoying best friend before I leave for my 6-month tour. I got a call from her that she was currently here in New York. So yeah." She said while smirking at the camera.

Sigyn snorted out loud on the interview that she was watching before turning her head away from her iPhone.

"You sold me."

Cami rolled her eyes, "What the hell are you doing here? I'm sure you were stalking Loki again, you creep! That poor woman."

"You should take pity on me! Can't you see my busted lips?!" Sigyn grumble as she showed her face to her.

Cami's electric blue eyes shone brightly while she giggles. She then mockingly crossed her arms and legs in front of Sigyn.

They were currently at Sigyn's hotel room right now. After her interview, agad na pinuntahan niya ang matalik na kaibigan kung saan naabutan niya ito na may bangas na sa mukha.

"The fuck are you smiling?"

"Wala lang. I just find Jasmine hella sexy when she's angry. There's something on her that I'm so obsessed with even after all these years."

"What the fuck you see, a rematch?"

Sigyn snorted. "You can't ruin my mood, asshole. I know, kahit hindi man na ipakita ni Jasmine saakin. I know that I am one of her reason to smile."

"Yeah, sure. Because you are a joke." Cami deadpan said.

Kunot-noong pinakatitigan niya ang may bangas na labi ni Sigyn at mahinang napailing.