𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Absolute silence.
The best thing that can happen to you during a summer get away with your siblings.
The water engulfs my body as I dive effortlessly to the ground.
Down here it's always dark and quiet, comforting for a loud mind.
I let my eyes stay closed but I can feel the reflection of the sun shining on the water as it makes beautiful patterns.
The water is cool just perfect to calm down from a day in the sun.
It heals your skin tickling it with the cooling sensation when you first get in.

The burning of my lungs get louder and I know that I have to come up again or else it's over with me.
I wish I could stay down here forever, no problems, no feelings maybe I could've prevented what was bound to happen.
I slowly let my arms float above my head so I move my body upwards.
When I break through the surface the silence is gone and replaced by a storm of sounds.
I push my red hair out of my face as I turn around to see my two older brothers Tarver and Dawson wrestling in the water.

I smile automatically because it looks like they're having a lot of fun.
I catch my sister laying on the sand sunbathing in her favorite red bikini.
I wish I could look as adult and patient as her laying on the sand her skin turning a soft golden color.
If I'd lay down and sunbathe I'm sure my brothers would laugh at me and think I'm turning crazy.
Arwen and sitting down quiet for a second.
I have to laugh at my thought and my eyes wander to the boy sitting beside my sister.
Timothée leans over her letting his wet locks sprinkle some water on her skin which makes her squeal.
Jenna glares at him but before she can shout at him he shuts her up with a kiss.

I quickly divert my eyes giving them some privacy.
My sister and Timothée are perfect for each other and when our parents allowed that he could come on our sibling vacation Jenna practically screamed and if she could she'd done a somersault as well I bet.
I decide to swim over to my brothers bored by my loneliness.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's in a good relationship, Timothée is amazing.
Besides his godly looks he's granted with a perfect personality and a great taste in music which Jenna doesn't like that often.

"Hey how come you're all getting the fun and letting me behind!" I yell towards Dawson who turns around at my voice a devilish smile on his lips.
Wrong move Arwen.
My eyes widen when I see the idea forming in his green eyes as he swims over to me like a white shark.
"No no no! I wanted fun not-" I try to reason swimming backwards but he's so fast at my side that I start to scream and laugh when he grabs my waist and pulls me out of the water for a second before throwing me back inside.

My laugh sounds bubbly underwater and I'm sure I swallowed some of it but I still laugh when I surface.
"Ass!" I scream at him but he doesn't mind as he and Tarver double over laughing.
"You should've seen your face Arwen you were all.." Tarver laughs while Dawson finishes his sentence.
"..Ahh." He mimics my high pitched scream which is practically impossible by his deep voice.
I poke my tongue out at him not caring that I'm acting like a child.
I'm the youngest of us all anyways they're always treating me like one.
I'm seventeen it's not that young.
I guess.

My brothers both shake their head still laughing before getting out of the water.
"Hey where are you going?" I shout after them.
"We need a small break not everyone can be a mermaid like you Arwen." Dawson says and I pout my lips.
I swim a bit towards the sand my upper body getting out of the water.
"Jenna?" I call her name and she looks up briefly at me.
"The water is beautiful today come on inside. Don't let me hang like those two idiots." I say letting my fingertips graze the water softly while I watch her.

I already know she's going to decline I don't think she got into the water for once during this vacation.
"I'm sunbathing Arwen stop being a brat and start to play alone." She snaps and I furrow my brows at her sentence.
Timothée says something beside her but she just looks at him annoyed waving him off.
"You're missing the fun not me." I say shrugging my shoulders and turning around to get into the water again.
I don't know what she's so stinky about but I don't care I'm not going to let her ruin my vacation.

I quickly dive under and swim away from them coming up where I can hide behind some grass and tall reed.
Since Jenna got together with Timothée she's barely doing anything with me and I get it they're in love and all that but we used to be inseparable now she's acting like an adult annoyed by it's child.

She's just one year older than me.
I let out a relaxing breath and close my eyes as I lean back letting myself float on the water.
The soft sound of the water moving around me let's me calm down and get rid of the tense feeling.

"You alright?" A voice speaks up and I snap my eyes open in fear swimming up straight again.
"You scared me to death." I breathe out putting my hand over my heart as I meet eyes with Timothée.
A soft smile moves on his lips while the sun brings out small highlights in his hair.

"I'm alright." I refer to his question and he nods his head, swimming over to me elegantly.
His arms are strong as they glide through the water his hair curling up in his neck.
Suddenly my heart starts to beat faster as I notice the look in his eyes.
The light brings out a green shade in them which I never noticed before.
He stops right in front of me his chest rising and falling in an uncontrolled pattern.

I open my mouth to say something but for some reason nothing comes out.
His hands place themselves on my hips underwater and I hold my breath in anticipation.

My hands move on their own accord as they sling themselves around his neck and before I can even comprehend what's happening his lips attach to mine.

As if on instinct I press my lips against his my whole body tingling at the strange sensation. My hands pull softly at the locks in his neck making a deep sound form in his throat.

I press my upper body against his as his fingers draw small patterns against my skin.
He opens his mouth letting his tongue slide over my lips.
At first I'm hesitant and unsure but I open mine to let our tongues glide against each other lazily.
A soft sigh erupts from my lips which makes his grip on me tighten for a second.

I feel my lips swell but don't care as I greedily take everything he gives me as a knot builds inside my stomach.
I push my hips against his making him groan while my hands wander over his shoulders to his chest.

We detach our lips when we both need air and when I meet his light eyes I realize what just happened.

Timothée stole my first kiss.

***
I wanted to add a small side note because I want everyone who reads this to know that this story is written to provoke. There are topics who are controversial and it is on purpose that my characters make mistakes. They're teenagers and they're learning!

Have a great time reading xx