𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

"Hey." Someone whispers and nudges my shoulders but I swat their hands away.

"Five more minutes mom or do you want me to stay small forever." I mumble drowsily earning a chuckle which doesn't sound at all like my mom.

I open my eyes to see a mixture of blue and green looking at me.
Wrinkles are around his eyes as he smiles at me.

"You're not mom." I state still half sleeping as I look around me to see that I'm still sitting in the car.

"No I'm not and I feel a bit offended that you think I'm her." He says as he reaches over to get my seatbelt off.

I hold my breath at his proximity and when he gets it off his cheek grazes mine.
I swallow heavily as he reaches out a hand and I put mine in his as I get out of the car.

I see my familiar apartment in front of me while I'm still a bit wobbly on my feet.
"What time is it?" I ask him confused.

"It's a bit past one am." He speaks up closing the door behind me and locking the car up.
I raise my brows because I didn't expect it to be this late.

"Are you going to drive back?" I ask him worried because he looks really tired.
We walk over to the entrance of the apartment as he shakes his head no.

"Probably gonna drive down to a motel." I furrow my brows at him.
Did he and Jenna fight so bad that he can't sleep over?

"That's ridiculous you can stay at ours." I say as I pull l my keys out the jacket trying to find the right one to fit the lock.

He pulls the keys out of my hand while he instantly grabs the right one opening up the door.

"I don't think Jenna will like that." He mumbles and holds the door open for me.
He wants wo give me back the keys but I grab the hem of his jacket and pull him inside catching him in surprise.

He stumbles inside and I chuckle.
"Jenna is asleep she won't even notice that you're staying over. I'm not gonna let you stay in a motel just because you needed to drive me home."

I let go of his jacket and start to climb up the stairs but stop turning around when I don't hear his following steps.

"I wanted you to see the campus Arwen. I think you have really potential to go into the music business."

"Okay and now I want you to stay over." I say and he contemplates my words for a second before he sighs and starts to climb up the stairs.

"See isn't that hard." I mumble earning a small chuckle from him behind me.

When I reach our door I try to open it as quiet as I can tip toeing into the apartment.

The apartment is completely quiet and no lights are turned on that's when I turn around to wave Timothée inside.

We walk quietly until we reach my room and I close the door behind me.
The situation feels so bizarre that I let out a small chuckle.

"Shh." Timothée shushes me putting his fingers against my lips.
I hold my breath and nod my head.

"Sorry." I mumble after he removes his fingers.
I get rid of my shoes and jacket walking over to my closet.

"I'm sure I have some joggers from Tarver." I say digging through the closet while Timothée walks around my room his eyes staying on the posters and song lyrics attached to my wall.

"Strange I was so often here but never in your room. It's so..you." He mumbles and I turn around with the pants in my hands.

His eyes catch the small CD player laying on my bed with his cd inside.
"Huh." He lets out a breath until I clear my throat and he turns around.