𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"If you put on a little more you're going to look like a homeless vampire." Lola speaks up as I line my eyes with the dark purple liner.

"Perfect that was just the look I'm going for." I say turning my head to her and grinning.
She flips me off but I see her lip twitching indicating that she isn't being serious.

"There's a small giddy girl that wants to see Arwen." Kyle speaks up as he enters our back room.
"That's Lucy let her in." I say chuckling as I turn back to the mirror grabbing my brush.

I go through my hair one last time before taking two small strands and braiding them.
"There is an insanely amount of people waiting outside it's crazy." Lucy gushes as she walks into the room.

I turn around and look at her making her raise her brows and shake her head no.
Which means she didn't see Timothée.
"You look beautiful." She says as she walks over to me.

She grabs the sheer lipgloss and opens the small tube to put it on my lips.
"I know." I say grinning shortly.
"It's insane how you're not even a bit nervous." She says and Lola scoffs in the background.

"I know you need to get aggressive before you can play the slightest bit guitar but no one needs your attitude. Go and make out with Kyle or whatever." I say and I smile triumphant when I see her cheeks heat up either in embarrassment or anger.

She leaves the room letting the door crash behind her loudly.
"Woah I don't know how you can be in a band with her." Lucy says and I shrug my shoulders.
"You get used to it."

She raises her brows quizzically but shrugs it off while she finishes putting the lipgloss on my lips.
I check myself in the mirror a last time before sighing and letting my shoulders hang.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asks me squatting down in front of me.
I look at her but decide to not talk about it.
I just wish that Jenna was here that she'd understand that I'm not trying to get in the center of attention.

I just want her to support me be here with me so we could just have fun.

"Okay listen. I need to let this out before you get on the stage or else I'm going to explode." I look at Lucy surprised.

"I love you Arwen but stop worrying. Stop thinking about everything. Step onto that stage sing with everything you got and do what you love. Do what you're best at. You put so much work and time into your songs and they deserve to be sung with every ounce of energy inside of you." I stand up pushing her in for a hug.

"How can you even be real. You're the best you know that?" I say looking at her.
She grins at me happily.
"Of course I am what did you expect. With this face and this ass." She says pointing at her ass making me chuckle.

The door to the room opens interrupting our moment and Kyle looks at us blue eyeliner around his eyes a drum stick poking between his fingers.

"You done cuddling we're up next." He says and I smile nodding.
"Let's get the show started." I start to jog out of the room and walk with Kyle beside me towards the stage.

"Is the dude going to be there?" He asks me and I look at him confused.
"I hope there are gonna be a lot of dudes." I tell him making him chuckle.

"I mean the one I met at the café."

"Timothée? I don't know he said he'd come but I don't count on it." I say shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly because I really don't care.

I just wanna enjoy this evening with Kyle and Lola screaming and singing my lungs out. I don't care about anyone's feelings. Lucy is right this is my moment and I'm doing this for me. Not for anyone else.

"He's going to know the songs are about him." I look surprised up even though I know he figured it out.

"And? What do you think he's going to do?"

"Fall in love?" He suggests and I furrow my brows he's the second to tell me this.

"I know you can't see yourself on stage but you're amazing Arwen there's no denying it. Don't worry I-" I interrupt him chuckling.

"-have the hots for Lola I know." I say and his cheeks tint for the first time ever in a rosy red.

"We don't need to talk about it if you don't want to." I tell him and he gives me a grateful nod.
"Now ready to rock?" I ask him as we stop in front of the black door.
"I'm always ready." He says and I grin before I open the doors and jog onto the stage.

The colorful lights play against my skin and the crowd starts to cheer as we get onto the stage Lola already standing with her guitar around her neck.

She has this sparkle in her eyes and I know I just look exactly the same.
I walk over to the mic getting it down to my height while I grin at the crowd.

"Woah you all look stunning tonight!" I speak into the mic making everyone cheer loudly as I chuckle.
"My band and I thought we'd play you some new songs you down for it?" I ask the crowd who erupts into cheering and clapping again.

"Okay okay. The first song is called too many feelings I hope you enjoy it." I say before the lights turn down and the slow beat of Kyle's drums start.

I nod my head to the beat while Lola starts to play the melody.
I hold up the microphone to my lips before I start the first line my eyes closed as I try to get every feeling into the lyrics.

"Do you remember last summer?
The water was cold and the sun was beaming."

"We were so much younger
I thought I was dreaming." I open my eyes and look at the crowd noticing that everyone's attention is attached to us.
This feeling, this rush is worth all the trouble .

The trouble with my dad, with worrying about the future or having a writers block because in the end it's all worth it for this feeling.

"Thought that I would sink
Didn't know what the consequences would've bring." I continue to sing as Lola switches the tone and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin while I let the music flow through my veins.

"Do you still think of me how I think of you
While I threw my first kiss at you." My eyes meet familiar ones and it seems like the crowd is just parting for him.
He's standing in the middle of it his eyes trained on me his lips opened a bit his breathing going faster than normal.

I push my hair out of my face my eyes not letting go of Timothée's as I put all my feelings into my voice.

"You robbed me of my choice but I won't lower my voice." I see him swallow up from the stage but I let my eyes wander over the crowd as I start to walk around using the whole stage for my entertainment.

"My head up somewhere in the clouds but I'd never be proud
Of giving you my first kiss while you belong to my.." I let out the last word trailing off and I close my eyes when Lola walks to the front doing her guitar solo.

I start to jump up and laugh when I look over to Kyle who's enjoying this as much as I do.
I walk back to the front because I know I have to sing my last verse when Lola ends.

I put the mic back into the bracket as the sounds of the guitar stops as well as the drums.
My eyes search for the ones who are showing me a storm is going on inside of them while I sing my last verse.

"Maybe if we met in another life it wouldn't feel like my heart got stabbed with a knife." My voice gets raw and more quiet by time while I look at him.

"I let out too many feelings rather than concealing

What I deep down feel
You're the one who can turn the wheel." I whisper the end and the song stops before everyone jumps into loud cheering.

"Thank you." I say smiling happily.
When my eyes move back to the place Timothée stood at I'm met with emptiness.
Coward.