𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

"You have to keep still or it's going to be smudged Kyle." I say frustrated while I try to keep his face as still as poossible. We arrived at the warehouse half an hour ago and Kyle wanted some help with his eyeliner which I gratefully wanted to give him but he can't sit still for a second.

He's like a fifth year old after eating a bunch of candy and drank one bottle of cola. "I'm trying okay? But I'm scared you're gonna stab my eye out." He murmurs sheepishly and I glare at him even though he can't see. "How am I going to stab your eye if I'm applying it while they're closed?" I ask him and he opens his mouth to protest but he closes it after he proccesses my words.

Yeah thought so. I let out a long breath before I focus on his fluttering eye lids and start to drag a fine line just over his lashes. "It sounds like you two are killing each other in here." A voice speaks up making me flinch and mess up the line. God damnit. My eyes move to the mirror behind Kyle and I stand up surprised when I see Timothée leaning in the door frame.

I turn around to look at him properly dressed in a dark shirt his curls flying around his face. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you before you're up on the stage and everyone is head over heals for you and I won't get any time afterwards." His words make my cheeks heat up while Kyle shuffles in the seat behind me uncomfortably. "Oh." I breathe out not really intelligent making him grin at me satisfied.

Kyle grabs the eyeliner out of my hands while I still stare at Timothée who now walks in the room and sits down on a chair. "I think I'm going to ask Lola for help. You seem..busy." He shoots me a look before he disappears out of the room. I stare at the door helplessly because I rather have Kyle beside me with Timothée in this room.

"They're pretty into each other huh?" Timothée says confusing me.

"Who?"

"Kyle and Lola."

"Oh yeah right..right they are." I mumble while I start to pack my make up away so my hands have something to do and my eyes don't have to reciprocate his intense gaze. "I wondered why they didn't took a room together."

"It's not offical yet and it would be a waste of money if you and I would get our own rooms." I tell him before I finish putting everything away and walking behind the privacy screen so I can change into my clothes.

"Why would we take seperate rooms. We can share one." He speaks up and I look over the screen to see him standing up and walking over to my leather notebook. The fact that he's okay with sharing a room with me makes me giddy but the guilty feeling rises immediately with the giddyness.

His slender fingers open up the book and my eyes widen while I jump into some tight leather pants and pull on a cropped shirt. "What are you doing?" I ask while I rush over and close the book before he can take a look at my lyrics. He looks down at me a small smile on his lips and my heart beat picks up at our close proximity.

"Sorry I was curious if you had some new song lyrics."

"I do but they're not finished and some things still don't add up." I tell him honestly. It takes a while to make everything fit and sometimes I write very personal things beside my lyrics that I definetly don't want him to read. "I like unfinished things they're raw and real." He tells me his eyes glowing but I shake my head no.

Not in a life time am I letting him read it. It's like letting him into my head with no walls."I think it's time for me to get behind the stage and for you to get into the crowd." I tell him because it doesn't seem like he's making any effort to move.

"Sure." He says and takes a step back before his eyes give me a quick once over. His green eyes blaze up for a second before they focus on my face again. "You look good." He says before disappearing out of the room. I let out a much needed breath and put my hands on the desk trying to steady myself.