𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

"And this is the auditorium it's mostly used for giving us information handing out diploma and throughout the year the School choir likes to present their skills."

I turn around my eyes staying on the high walls and the big chandelier hanging at the ceiling. The auditorium is the most beautiful thing I've seen so far, even though the library has been perfect as well.

"It's amazing." I breathe out and look back to Timothée who already has his eyes set on me. His lips are stretched out in a small smile a curl hanging in his eyes.

His eyes sparkle suddenly and I know he has an idea which is probably a bad one due to the look on his face which doesn't mean I'm not curious to find out.

He walks over towards a black box hidden at the podium.
When he opens the box various cables microphones and electronics stuff are revealed.

"Do you want to go up there?" He motions with his head towards the podium grabbing a microphone out of the box. I look at him as if he's crazy, a chuckle leaving my lips.

"Are you serious?" I ask him the smile on his face stays as he holds out the microphone for me. I take a step forward biting my lip to hide my grin.

I grab the microphone and walk over to the left of the podium climbing up the stairs. I switch on the microphone as I get in the stage. I look down to see Timothée staring up at me.

"Is this even allowed? I don't want you to get in trouble." I speak up wary about this whole situation.

"Of course, now do what you can do best and sing. Sing a song for me Rockstar." He nods his head encouraging me to go on and I take a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do."

I sing the soft tunes of Wonderwall.
I open my eyes to see Timothée standing still his whole attention laying on me.

I was never nervous when I sang but this time I can't stop the heat from crawling on my cheeks at the look he is giving me.

"I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding.

There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how."

I'm surprised that the acoustic in this  room is so good and the microphone works perfectly.

I put all of my feelings and energy in the refrain closing my eyes because it makes me feel like I'm in a different world. Singing takes away all my worries and pushes the problems aside.

"Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall."

I finish and open my eyes again putting the microphone away from my mouth. Timothée has a small grin on his face and looks at me proudly.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him self consciously as I climb the steps back down putting the microphone back into the box closing it up.