eleven

SEOJUN

I wasn't sure if JangMi was trying to get me to forgive her or simply going about her life, but whatever it was she was doing had been annoying me.

I never thought I would say that I missed the sound of her voice. But here I was confessing it, even if only in my own thoughts.

Ever since we got back home yesterday she'd effectively avoided me. She made dinner, but left it under my door and then ate her own upstairs in her room, and really had spent her whole rest of the day upstairs.

I had no way of knowing whether she'd done that because she knew that I would miss her company in her own twisted way - or if she'd simply been keeping to herself... but whatever she was doing,

it was working.

I missed her stupid, goofy smile, and her big rounded eyes, and the lips she would use to form that childish pout of hers.

This girl had me saying and thinking all of these strange things, and I still hadn't even had my apology!

I was comforted by the fact that today she wouldn't be able to get away from me. It was the start of her official Idol training, and so we were going to have to be around each other.

Therefore I would have to push all my feelings aside - anger and longing alike, and so would she.

We'd already eaten and JangMi had told me she was going to get changed before we started practice. I didn't plan to focus on dance but she figured she should dress like a trainee anyway and she seemed to have really committed because when I went up to the studio she was decked out head to toe in sportswear.

On her legs were a pair of tight black shorts which really accentuated the length and shape of her legs, (even more than the mini-dress yesterday had done).  She wore a tank top on her upper half and the arm holes were long enough that it was possible to see her sports bra from the sides.

Finally (and most distractingly), her hair was tied up in a top knot ponytail - which fully highlighted her neck and her jawline - something which while it was normally prominent was not ever isolated because she normally fashioned her hair in her signature long waves which hung down almost to her back.

There was absolutely no way I could teach her when she looked like this...

"SeoJun?"

Her words drew my eyes away from her body and up to her own dark hazel orbs as I gulped audibly, attempting to put my mind at rest.

"SeoJun, I said are you ready?"

I looked at her a little more, trying to be as liberal as I could. I couldn't reasonably ask her to change. But I wouldn't be able to focus with her dressed like this...

"We aren't dancing, JangMi. So get out of those clothes."

"But they're comfortable." She said, defending the garments.

"It's not even a warm day today so just go and change before you freeze."

"But I don't want to -"

"- Now." I insisted, interrupting her rebuttal.

Sighing, JangMi went into her room and, after a minute or so came back out in some leggings and a hoodie. It was a little dull for her normal sense of dress but better than what she was wearing before -

Wait.

That hoodie wasn't what I thought it was, was it?

"You aren't seriously wearing BTS merch right now, are you?" I said, contemptuously.