thirty six - taehyung

(A/N: If you want the SeoJun ending stop reading this chapter here and go to the next chapter which will mainly cover the same events but be a little different - if you wanted the Tae ending read on and if you couldn't choose feel free to read both - R xxx)

SEOJUN

The internet (and the whole country) went into a frenzy after 'Baek JangMi' was released. It went straight to number one and now, the week after, it was projected to top the charts again.

The thing about chart topping songs - is that one way or another everyone hears them at some point.

At least I thought they did.

But JangMi hadn't called me...

I'd expected a lot from her: anger, frustration, upset, annoyance etc. But what she did threw me off completely.

What she did - was nothing at all.

Whenever she was asked about the song by press she normally dodged the question apart from one time where she did answer saying it was a "lovely song" and she was glad to have been "the inspiration behind it."

I mean, it just wasn't normal for someone to write a song about you - yet she was so nonchalant... I guess I wasn't actually the first person to write a song for her - there was TaeHyung too after all.

I'd put my heart and soul into it but it was possible it hadn't moved her at all. It was possible.

But it wasn't plausible.

I wrote our lives down in words and added the background music; that wasn't something someone could be indifferent about. Not truly.

However the hell that was regret had met with me as I lived in the scorn of the woman I loved. I keep telling myself he'll make her happy - but I keep asking myself whether I couldn't make her happy too.

Still, it was probably too late - JangMi had reprieved me many times before, but there's no second chance at second chances.

The past few days I'd put a fork in my plans of work and distraction and travelled down to Busan to help SuHo and JuGyeong prepare from their wedding.

It was funny, really. I was completely overjoyed for them - there wasn't a single pang of jealousy or hurt. Nor were there the ruminants of my romantic love for JuGyeong. I loved her still of course, but in the same way I loved SuHo, as a friend.

It was a different kind of love to the one that I still had for JangMi...

After a rather... interesting Bachelor party last night, it had really been a struggle to get to the Wedding Venue this morning, and that was with me having a hotel room there. I felt bad for all of the guys who would be driving in from further away. Traffic does no favours to a hangover...

Eventually I had managed to gather myself, however and I was now stood with SuHo in one of the waiting rooms.

The whole venue was decorated beautifully. JuGyeong had chosen a traditional red theme (even though she was in a white dress), and it complimented the white and gold hues of the Hotel perfectly.

There were flowers everywhere, most of them Roses and I'd noticed as everyone began to arrive that they were very much taken with the beauty of the layout. Especially JungKook, I'd never seen his eyes open so wide in my life. Well, other than when he was Jungshook, of course...

"SuHo I'm telling you the groom needs a cool walk too - you can't just walk down the aisle normally."

Jin had been involved in a riveting argument for the past few minutes with SuHo (and a few of the other BTS members) about the correct way to walk down the aisle.