𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

"You. Are. Amazing!" Kyle lets out chuckling as he grabs my face and kisses my cheek.
I chuckle and pull my face out of his hands.
His eyes wander greedily over the lyrics that are laying in front of him.

I decided to meet up with Kyle at a small café before Jenna wanted to watch a movie with me at the cinema.

"Maybe if we met in another life it wouldn't feel like my heart got stabbed with a knife." He mumbles quietly his eyes widening.

"This is amazing. It's written with heart blood. I can feel the lyrics luring me in, Lola is going to go crazy when she reads this." He pipes up and I have to chuckle before I take a small sip of my hot chocolate.

"Now you're definitely exaggerating Kyle."
He shakes his head no.

"This is amazing Arwen I swear."
His excitement makes me happy and I sigh because I finally got some weight off my shoulders.

"What is this?" He asks suddenly and points at a line.
I lean over and read it my throat closing up.

Of giving you my first kiss while you belong to my bliss

His finger points at the crossed out word.
"The lyric didn't really fit so I changed it up with bliss."
I couldn't write sis because everyone would've known and I'm sure Tarver and Dawson are going to show up as well.

"I though maybe Lola could throw in a guitar solo after that line." I suggest trying to distract him from the line.

"That'd be amazing it fits perfectly." He grins and puts the papers down taking a big bite out of his cupcake.

I have to a hide a chuckle at his motions because I'm glad that he likes it and don't want to tease him about his eating habits.

"Didn't you tell me you were going to watch a movie with your sister?" He suddenly pipes up and I look at him confused why he's talking about it.

"Yeah why?"

"Because she's not alone." His eyes move themselves behind me and I turn around to see Jenna entering the café Timothée by her side.
After they stepped inside a blonde boy steps beside Timothée and I think he's with them.

My mouth drops open as I watch her eyes wander around before she notices me.

She quickly makes her way over her red painted lips stretching out into a charming smile.

I stand up and my eyes widen when she pushes me into a bone crushing hug.
"Hey sis." She says as a big cloud of perfume wafts around me.

"Hey." I say while I get out of her hug.
Timothée and the other boy step up to our table.

"I thought we were meeting up at four? And I thought we were watching the movie alone?" I ask making her chuckle.

"Timothée and Lucas were bored I thought they could join us. And who's that?" She asks her curious eyes moving towards Kyle behind me.

He steps up beside me offering his hand.
"Hi I'm Kyle we go to the same school." Her eyes widen embarrassed at his words and I have to hide a chuckle with a cough.

My eyes meet Timothée who looks at me his lips twitching.
"Oh how funny I think we've never met." She says while her eyes muster him.

"He came over last week helping me with the melodys of my songs Jenna. He's part of my band." I tell her giving her a tight lipped smile.

I see her cringe but she covers it up with a smile.

"Oh so you're one of the rockstars band member. I'm Timothée." Timothée speaks up a gentle smile on his lips as he shakes Kyles hand.