¤TWO¤

Jungwon's POV•

I went for a stroll in the park. Passing through a cafe.

I tried ignoring it but something urged me to stop my tracks and go back to the cafe.

Entering, sublime memories with him entered in my head.

I immediately thought of what I would want to order so I could forget about it.

"Umm, hi can I order one toffee nut iced latte please?" I said to the blonde waiter who has back turned from the registree.

Hearing what I said he immediately turned back. "Oh, Jungwon?"

I was also shocked seeing him. "Taehyun hyung! Long time no see, how are you?"

"I should be the one asking that, how are you?"

"Ha, I'm fine thank you." I smiled but he gave me an uncertain look.

"Are you sure...? It's been 2 years since you last visited and your boyfriend isn't with you?"

He said every word slowly while he frowned.

"I-" was taken aback, how could I say it to him?

"Umm actually he is having his classes right now and I am very busy so I couldn't come here."

"Classes on Sundays, and how could someone be busy for 2 consecutive years?"

As the conversation went further, his lips frowned deeper.

My mind went black, I can't form any reason, and even utter a single word.

"Taehyun-ah." Another voice spoke up, a brown-haired male joined the conversation thankfully cutting me off.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen my-." He paused seeing me there.

"Jungwon? Oh my! How are you and... you're boyfriend?"

Well, great! Just, great!

"His on his class." I repeated smiling.

"Beomgyu, for the hundredth time, you're airpods are on the second shelf!"

"I was actually asking for my headphones but thank you for telling me." He said and left.

"Soo, I'll bring you your order in a minute please suit yourself."

"Thank you." I left the counter and found a seat near the window where I could see the park's view.

It reminded me of our very first date where we strolled the park then he treated me ice cream in this particular cafe.

It was one of my very precious moments with him for I saw how his eyes turn to crescents when he laugh.

It gave me butterflies knowing that I was the reason of the smile.