¤FORTY-ONE¤

Everything went fast.

A while ago they were just in the dressing room and now they're at the airport.

They were at the counter, the girl was the one talking.

Turned out, the girl planned it all along.

She knew that their fathers where signing them for a marriage and she knew both would not even like each other.

So she reserved tickets for them in advanced for them to just run away and go back to Korea and finally meet the one they truly loved.

"Done." The girl cheekily said.

"You planned everything?" Jay was impressed by the girl's determination.

"Yes so now let's go before we even get caught red-handed."

Pulling him to a certain airplane, they have settled theirselves.

"Are you excited to meet her?" The girl or should we call her Giselle, asked Jay.

"Who's 'her'?"

"You're girl?"

"Oh, he's a boy."

"Then are you excited to meet him?"

"Of course, I am!"

Hearing the attendant's announcement about the airplane already taking off, they settled themselves.

"So what's his name?" Giselle asked.

"Yang Jungwon."

"Hm bet he's handsome." The girl teased, nudging him in the arm.

"Oh he is. Probably the most beautiful boy I've met." Jay's mood lighten up from the mention of the boy.

"Damn, you're whipped. He must have done something to you to be this head over heels for him."

"Eh, probably a potion." Jay joked making both of them laugh.

"How about you? What's her name?"

"Her name's Winter."

"She also has a beautiful name then."

"Yes as beautiful as her."

"Were equally whipped for them, Giselle."

"Very whipped. What are you planning to do once we landed?"

"Take Jungwon in my arms."

"No kisses?"

"Thank you for the great suggestion." Jay remarked making Giselle laugh.

After that, they took the remaining hours of the flight just sleeping and having a good rest.

They threw their phones away, making sure they aren't being contacted or tracked.

Both have a good stash of money with them anyways so they can just buy another one.

"Jay, wake up. We've arrived!" Giselle excitingly woke the other up from his deep slumber.

"What?" Jay sloppily replied with still heavy eyes.

"We're in Korea!" She couldn't help but scream in delight.

"We're here?!" With now an awakened spirit, they both screamed in joy.

Instantly exiting the plane they transported with, they stayed in a corner for a while.

"So, I want to say thank you for inviting me to run away." Jay thanked.

"Oh no worries, I know we both have someone in our minds. And we don't even like each other in that way, right?"

"Right. What now?" Jay wasn't sure of the next gesture, he was very excited to meet the younger again but it would very disrespectful to just leave.

"Guess this is a goodbye for now? I mean, we would still meet in the future right?"

"I would hope so."

"Look, I'm really excited to meet her now. We should probably split ways now."

"Alright, thank you very much."

With a last hug and ending greetings, they both went on their own ways.

Jay already knew where to go.

Walking towards the familiar apartment, he released a heavy sigh.

He finally knocked and took a step back infront of the door.

It was Sunoo who opened the door, with wide-eyes he gasped loud.

"Jay-hyung? But, your wedding."

"We both run away."

"Run away?"

"Well both of us don't have the mutual feelings so decided to go back secretly to go back with the ones we really love." Jay tried explaining it in a full sentence.

"Come in." Sunoo opened the door wide enough for Jay.

Instinctively walking upstairs, he entered the younger's room.

There he saw Jungwon peacefully sleeping. Still cute as ever, he thought.

Jay moved closer and went on top of the younger to hug him.

The sleeping lad grunted, he felt someone was crushing him so he opened his eyes.

Meeting with the most unexpected person, he wiped his eyes trying to make sure it was not a dream.

After making sure, he gladly hugged the older back.

"Hyung! You're back." Without even realizing his tears, Jungwon nearly crushed the older.

"I missed you." Jay said as they sat and greeted each other with a tight hug.

"I missed you too." Jungwon felt nothing but happiness filling him.

"How's my little bunny?" Jay chaffed.

"Good, now that you came back for real."

"Of course I'd come back for you. I kept my promise."

"Hyung, really I missed you." Jungwon almost forgot to talk now that he's facing Jay.

"Jungwon, can I have the second chance I was asking for?" Jay meekly smiled waiting for the younger's answer.

"Of course!" Jungwon said nodding then hugging the older once again.

"Are we boyfriends now?" Jay made sure he settled their lable clearly.

Breaking down the hug, Jungwon stared at Jay's deep eyes.

No one moved, just their eyes having a conversation they very understand.

Then Jay moved forward, connecting their lips together.

Both were very pleased with the comfort they were receiving from the kiss.

From that, both Jay and Jungwon finally confirmed that they were fated together.

Sealing their relationship with a kiss, they promised that they were going to conceal their love from now and forever.

With nothing but each other in both minds, they were ready to take their relationship further and seal it.

If one decides to give you a second chance, it's usually not because you deserve it; but rather because they still believe in you and the idea that love, if given the chance, will somehow prevail in the end.

The love of a life time is worth at least a million tries.

Second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that we could be better even after we fail.

Just remember that some people will be worth, a second chance.