¤EIGHT¤

Weekends passed by quickly like a blink. It has been 2 days since the incident.

Currently, I'm at school, waiting for the subject to end.

The professor is talking about the psychology of love.

"Love. This is something we all normally feel, right? We've experienced how to feel love and how to give love, yeah? But can you tell me, please define what is love?"

I heard what the professor asked and looked around, nobody was answering, nobody seemed to know the real definition of love.

It made me wonder, what is love?

Something inside me told to raise my hand so I did.

"Mr. Yang Jungwon? Would you like to explain or define love?"

Someone really seemed to be controlling me for the answer I gave out wasn't what I was expecting.

"Love is the way of having someone's best interest and well-being as a priority in your life. It is when you experience butterflies in your stomach everytime you see that someone. It is when you enjoy being with them, when you enjoy receiving love and attention from them. Love is simply what you feel for that someone that is basically your everything. It is when you show care for them that even if they let you go, you know well that you can't do the same. To truly love is a selfless act."

I heard the professor clap. "Great answer from you Jungwon. I appreciated it, you may now seat." He was greatly amused by my answer.

"Class, love is so strong that it stirs something inside us. Jungwon is correct, love indeed makes you do the impossible. According to the psychologist Erich Fromm, love is an act of will and judgement, intention and promise."

He continued explaining what was the meaning of love while I zoned out.

The classes finally ended for after what felt like centuries.

I was about to go out of the school's gate when someone approached me.

"Yah Jungwon, have you seen Jake?"

"I haven't seen him this whole day. Besides he doesn't even attend university anymore. Why?"

"We planned to go out but I can't find him. I thought he went here to fetch you."

"Ohhh sanaol."

Just then a small figure appeared right in front of us.

"Yah Jungwon."

"Jake, where did you came from?" Sunghoon-hyung asked.

Jake-hyung was panting, he appeared to be nervous about something as his eyes gives it off.

"Jungwon, Jay is here to see you."

"Wha- what is he doing here?" Sunghoon-hyung inquired.

"I don't know. He said he wanted to talk to you." Jake-hyung looked at me, staggering.

"Ah, why is he here again?"

"Wait you've met?" They both looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Well he drove me home last Saturday when it rained."

"Did he do something to you?" Jake-hyung's motherly instincts came in.

"No but he said he missed me."

"He what? Wahh, that bastard, after leaving you behind now he's here getting you back again."

"Sunghoon chill. Maybe Jay's going to apologize right?"

"Apologize? After 2 years? Well sorry he's too late. The due date was last year. Jungwon, let's go. Jake and I will take you home." Sunghoon-hyung grabbed my hand, leading me to another exit.

Before we can even step a foot a voice stopped us.

"Yang Jungwon!"

The three of us looked behind, seeing Jay-hyung running towards us.

"Hi." He said as he smiled and panted.

Sunghoon-hyung was about to pounce on him. Jake-hyung was trying his best to restrain Sunghoon from clawing off Jay.

"Yah Jay hyung, make it fast before this penguin could even skin you off!" I heard what Jake-hyung said and got confused.

Someone grabbed me all of a sudden and forced me in his car.

He drove off, leaving both hyungs behind.

I was dumfounded for a moment. All I wanted was too get home and sleep but instead I felt like am being kidnapped.

Wait... kidnapped?

A wave of realization hits me.

I looked at the driver, Jay-hyung. He was too focused on driving, not even sparing a glance.

His mouth wide agape and eyes full of concentration.

"Where are you bringing me?" I tried sounding like a brave lion but ended up sounding like a mouse's squeek.

"Somewhere we used to hangout."