¤SEVEN¤

He was looking at me expectedly.

"Finished thinking?" He asks

"Oh, I'm sorry I zoned out." I shyly looked at him.

"What are you thinking about?" He leaned closer.

"You." I instantly covered my mouth. What was I saying?!

His eyes widened then he smiled very brightly.

"You haven't move on?"

Not letting my pride down, I answered, "I actually have."

I faked a smile. I can't just let him think that I'm too weak for not letting him go for 2 years.

His bright smile instantly turned to a sad one. "Mkay, those 2 years did bring a change."

I wasn't able to answer. "I'll be going now, Thank you for the ride."

Opening the door, I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"I missed you." He said which I just returned with a smile.

I took my hand from him and went straight to the apartment.

I closed the door, leaning on it til I bursted out crying.

The sincerity in his voice made me think that he still loves me.

But I don't just want to assume. After those 2 years, he probably has someone in mind already making it the reason of him leaving me.

I was crying too hard that my friend heard my sobs from the second floor.

"Gosh, what happened? You're wet." He approached me.

I instinctively hugged him. "Hyung, I miss him."

He knew who I was talking about. "Wonie, it's been 2 years. He probably is living a life in America now."

"But I just met him." I mumbled underneath his shirt.

"You what?" He broke the hug.

"Sunoo-hyung, I met him."

"But he's in America?"

"He must've went back. H-he drove me here." I broke out crying again.

"Shh, it'll be alright." He rubbed circles in my back giving me comfort.

"He said he missed me." I croaked out.

We continued in that position for a minute or so til I calmed down.

"You need to take a bath, Wonie. You might get sick." He assisted me to the bathroom and left.

I finished taking a bath, changed to an oversized shirt and baggy pants.

I went to Sunoo-hyung's room. I just needed someone to talk to and he would be a great advise giver and a listener.

Going straight to his bed, hugging him and putting my head on his shoulder.

He was lying down so I was on top, hovering him.

"What is it?"

"Hyung~, what should I do?" I asked him whining.

After some moment of silence, he then sighed.

"You know, if he's stupid enough to walk away; be smart enough to let him go."

I sat up. "But he said he misses me."

"If he says that he did miss you, that doesn't mean that he still loves you."

The tiniest bit of hope i had, instantly vanished.

"You loved him enough to let him leave. Now you need to love yourself enough to let him go." He said everything sincerely.

"But I can't." I was once again in the verge of crying.

He just sighed. "You know what, hear these words I'm about to say alright."

I nodded and looked at him.

"You can only move on if you accept that his love for you is gone." I remained silent.

"If he truly misses you then there's a possibility that he went back here in Korea to claim you back. If that possibility is correct then it's up to you. Whether you accept him once again or not." He continued.

I thanked him, not forgetting to hug him. "Thank you hyung, you really are the best."

"Of course, I am." He chuckled. "Now go back to your room and get some rest."

"I will, thank you." I went out of the room, slightly feeling happy because I have managed to talk it out.