¤TWENTY-SEVEN¤

Heeseung went to hang out with 5 other friends. They were all at Huening Kai's house, drinking and talking about their status in life.

"You're all above 18, right?" Yeonjun made sure they were all legal and were not minors.

"Huening and I are 18 so were probably legal." Taehyun answered.

"I might drink a lot tonight." Beomgyu joked with Taehyun not finding it funny.

"I have to bring your drunk ass to our apartment again."

"Don't worry babe, I was just joking." He said hugging the younger.

"You never do that to me." Yeonjun pouted earning attention from Soobin.

"Do what?"

"Show affection to me even in public."

"I might not control myself if I ever do that so better keep it chill when we're with others."

The two couples kept on bickering while two particular people were in their own mini conversation.

"I don't know Kai, I'm the oldest among them so it's just understandable for me to consider their feelings and opinions."

"But your letting them manipulate you, sometimes you also have to stand up for yourself. You're giving too much for them."

Heeseung kept quiet to listen what the younger has to say.

"Due to you being selfless, you're putting your feelings aside. I'm not trying to make Jay as the bad guy here because no one was meant to be that, but I still think that you have the right to hang out with Jungwon. I mean, they're not even in a relationship."

"Then I'll be the bad guy when I do that."

"What do you mean 'do that'?"

"Kai, have you ever experienced liking someone who likes someone that is not you?"

"You're question gave me a stroke but yes I did."

"Mind telling me who?"

Kai went motionless and looked around.

"Umm."

"Come on who is she?"

Kai drank his beer in one gulp and opened another one.

"Woah, chill. Who is this girl that's making you drink intensely?"

The younger never said anything, just gulped another bottle in one go and another.

"Hey, I didn't expect you to be such a drunker. Stop."

Heeseung grabbed the third bottle Kai was holding.

"Hyung, give me that."

"I'd give it to you when you tell me who's the girl."

"She's not a girl."

"Oh, then who is he?"

Kai looked at someone in the circle of friends, Soobin.

Following the direction of the stare, Heeseung's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yup, til now actually."

"You still like him?"

Kai nodded to the question.

"Then why didn't you made a move?"

"He was courting Yeonjun-hyung already. I know I don't have a chance anyways."

"It must've been hard for you."

"Don't act like your not experiencing this currently. Come on, take a shot."

Kai got his bottle of beer back and got another one for Heeseung.

The older opened the bottle and started drinking.

"So what did you guys talk about." Soobin asked them both.

"Heeseung-hyung's having a love problem." Kai stated making them 'oooo' in curiousity.

"Who is it?" Taehyun eagerly asked.

Without thinking twice Kai blurted out. "He likes Jungwon."

"Kai! Why?!" Heeseung felt betrayed.

"He gets drunk easily so that might be the cause of his loudness."

"Yeonjun, he is always loud."

"So what's the problem with Jungwon?" Beomgyu asked Heeseung but Kai answered.

"Jungwon likes Jay."

"Kai, you need to shut your mouth now."

"You like Jungwon but he likes Jay? Ohh love triangle."

"There's no such thing. It's just about me interfering someone's relationship."

They all went quiet for a while and were just gulping down bottles of beer.

Each of them consuming atleast 5 bottles.

"You know, Heeseung-hyung..." Kai started talking again.

"Sometimes the people we like don't like us back. It's painful, but there's nothing we can do about it." The younger continued.

"But you don't understand." Yeonjun interefered making them look at him.

"I do, I do understand. I know what it's like when someone doesn't feel the same way about you." The younger looked at Heeseung.

"Someone you can't stop thinking about. It hurts. But you just can't make people like you."

"But I don't like him, I love him... for 2 straight years." Heeseung said gaining attention from them.

"We all went through hurt in loving but love isn't just about grand gestures or the moon and the stars, honestly it's just dumb luck." Beomgyu continued the what so called 'speech'.

"And sometimes, you meet someone who feels the same way." Yeonjun looked at his boyfriend.

"And sometimes you are really unlucky." Kai stated feeling a bit bitter.

"But one day you are gonna meet someone who appreciates you for who you are. We know one of them would be willing to stay with you until the end." Taehyun was now speaking.

"Really?" Heeseung was feeling relieved and was glad there was friends he could talk to.

"Yeah, you're actually brilliant and very dedicated in love. You're gonna make someone feel loved one day."

"But it will not be Jungwon." Heeseung pointed out.

"Definitely not him, not Jungwon but there would be someone. I mean there are 7 billion people in the planet." Taehyun mentioned.

"Enough with that let's just enjoy tonight!"

They indeed had a great night. Drinking more and more, doing ridiculous things and of course, talking with some serious matters.

They were playing spin the bottle and Heeseung was dared to tell Jungwon he likes him.

Due to their drunken state, he mindlessly accepted the dare and texted the younger.

You
I like you🙃

Sheep Garden🐑
Huh?😳