¤TEN¤

3rd person's POV

Jungwon was with his own group of friends, hanging out at a nearby restaurant as they wait for the three youngests' lunch break to end.

"Hyungs, why is it that boys are considered 'long-haired' when their hair is at a shoulder length but consider girls as 'short-haired?" Ni-ki asks out of the blue.

The elders looked at him, confusion arising in the atmosphere.

The oldest of them all, Heeseung, malfunctioned for a second.

As he was about to open his mouth, Jungwon interrupted.

"Nothing is on fire, fire is on things." Jungwon tilted waiting for the older to answer.

Sunghoon also tried opening his mouth but got interrupted.

"If aliens come to earth, we have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them." Jake mentioned, eyes about to pop off.

"Guys please." Sunghoon and Heeseung said in unison.

"Earth is like a guy who knows exactly where to stand next to a bonfire." Sunoo exclaimed.

"To get the perfect golden marshmallow!" Ni-ki responded.

By now, Heeseung was about to pop off.

"In order for you to sleep, you have to pretend your asleep." Sunghoon finally joins the others.

The oldest tried his best to calm down. What should he do with this kids?

"Those random thoughts of yours should be taken aside, just enjoy your food. Your break's about to end."

They followed what was instructed.

Couple of minutes later, they have finished their meals.

"But seriously though. Hyung, how is that?" Ni-ki wonders.

"Let's just pretend you never asked those things and proceed to your schedule."

There is only 5 minutes remaining in order for them to go back to the university.

"Hyungs, we have to go already." Jungwon and the other two said their goodbyes and went to school.

When the youngers went out of the olders' sight, they began discussing about their own matters.

"Hey, have you heard about Jay already?" Heeseung started.

"Yeah, he texted and told me about his desire to get Jungwon back." Jake indicated.

"Thoughts about this? Do you perhaps agree about them getting back or not?"

"I do agree and I hope he fixes everything permanently."

"We should help him if we want to see them back together."

The two kept on talking while a certain one kept quiet.

They might seem to notice the silence he's giving off.

A while ago he was just laughing with them, now being serious.

"Sunghoon, are you alright? What's with the sudden change of attitude?"

He kept quiet, as if he was thinking deep about something.

"You're strangely quiet."

They waited for his response.

His answer was something inquisitive for them.

"I don't agree about the thought of them getting back."

A/N: This was just a filler✌. Online exams are killing me.