¤THIRTY-THREE¤

No one ever dared to approach oneselves, both had heavy hearts in each other.

Jungwon who never left his room from the argument, and Jay whom committed the mistake never visited the younger.

The younger's dorm mate, Sunoo wondered what happened.

Banging the door, Sunoo was getting concerned at the younger's sudden change.

"Jungwon open the door please, tell me what's wrong."

Sunoo had been doing this for hours already, from last afternoon til this present.

Jungwon who was isolating himself never bothered opening the door, he didn't want any contact from now on.

Sighing in defeat, Sunoo spoke. "Fine, if you're not planning to open the door anytime soon then don't. I'll be leaving so if you need anything just call me."

Hearing the door outside closing, Jungwon took the time to scream his feelings out.

As if his tears yesterday wasn't enough, he let them fall again.

If one ever collected his tears, it would have been enough for a swimming pool.

Tears streaming from his eyes, he threw the box from the opposite wall.

Papers and polaroids scattered all over the floor.

Seeing them there lifeless, he felt like tearing them all but he didn't. He didn't want to waste the only evidence of their past beautiful love story.

His phone rang, just seeing the caller's name allowed more tears to fall.

Jungwon just stared at his phone, looking at the ringing device.

Then the call dropped, another incoming. That repeated for 10 times when the caller gave up.

The latter just sat on the floor, still tearing up.

As it never could be more worse, he looked at the table where all the stuffed toys given to him was stacked.

Continuous stream of tears still falling,he can't even comprehend anything for now.

He was so broken enough that he can't even afford to speak a word.

Even his hyung, he managed to ignore.

He never believed that this could happen.

He thought that what they had was to perfect to be true but it wasn't.

Just like a typical love story, one had to commit a mistake too big the other can't even keep up.

"Why... I thought we were perfect." Jungwon had croaked out.

"I chose you, and I'll choose you over and over again. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heart beat, I'll keep choosing you." The latter spoke to no one in particular

"But I think I had enough. You hurted me. I'm sorry." He continued

And more stream of tears came, it seemed to be attached to Jungwon that to his favor they all fell endlessly.

He stood up, walking towards the mirror then seeing how messed up he was.

Hair dishevelled and blood shot eyes from all the crying.

Seeing the tears still falling, he thought of how patheric he was.

Crying over someone who lied but was never his.

But it just shot through. When he was about to give the older the chance, that's when everything went downhill.

He always loved the older even upon his leave, he always held on.