¤TWENTY-SIX¤

Jay, Sunghoon and Ni-ki were at a restaurant for lunch.

"So hyung, what are we here for?" Ni-ki asked after taking a sip from the soup.

"For no reason, just wanted to hangout that's all." Jay shrugged.

"What happened to Heeseung-hyung. He went straight to the exit when you talked?" Sunghoon wanted to know the details because if they had and argument then he doesn't even know what to do.

"I don't know. He might had some errands to attend to."

"Jungwon said a while ago that Heeseung-hyung was avoiding him. He sai he wasn't answering his calls."

Both Ni-ki and Sunghoon was looking doubtly at Jay who was clearly lying.

"Ok, what was the argument about?"

"What argument? We didn't argue?"

"Hyung, it's very obvious every time you lie."

"I am not lying."

"I mean, why is everyone cornering Heeseung-hyung? First is Sunghoon and now you?"

"Guess what, you told him to avoid Jungwon, didn't you?" Sunghoon was disappointed but not even surprised.

"I just don't like seeing him with someone tho?"

"Hyung when were with Jungwon hyung, do you even get angry at us?" Ni-ki pointed at both him and Sunghoon.

"No."

"Then why aren't you letting Heeseung-hyung do his thing?"

"Reality check. You and Jungwon are not even together. So why threaten Heeseung-hyung and start another argument?"

"First of all, you didn't have to slap me with the reality. Second I did not threaten him to avoid Jungwon and Third we never had an argument, ever."

"What I don't understand is why is it always Heeseung-hyung? Why does it have to be him who is always like an outcast among us?"

Ni-ki was right. Heeseung was always left alone that it feels like he was being treated as an outcast.

First he had a quarrel with Sunghoon trying to protect Jay and now the person he once protected was arguing with him.

It looks like he wasn't the oldest anymore.

They always see him as the hyung who always thought of others before himself. With that, they have always thought that he would be obeying and agreeing with everything they say.

Making this harder for Heeseung, who always wanted to be the best hyung for them. He appeared to be very easy to manipulate that he forgot to think that it's okay to defend himself.

He always considered the thought of his friends whom he treated as his younger brothers.

While the 'younger brothers' considered him as a hyung who was easy to manipulate and confront with their opinions.

All Heeseung wanted to do was to be selfless but now they were looking down at him and are not even respecting him as the oldest.

"He was supposed to be our oldest. He was always there for us during our hard times. I know every single one of us has been comforted by him already right?"

Sunghoon and Jay kept quiet but agreed nonetheless.

"Right, I know arguing with him was a very disrespectful act but I still didn't forget the fact that he was my hyung. So you should also consider that Jay."

"Atleast let Heeseung-hyung do what he wants as a payment for his commitment to us. He is a human too who needs freedom. You should let him hangout with Jungwon when he wants."

"Remember he is not our robot but our oldest brother and as for Jungwon, don't decide the people he meets because he is not your property."

With Ni-ki and Sunghoon slapping him with facts so hard, Jay was completely awake and gave up.

"Okay, fine now stop with the meaningful talks. I understand now."

"If you love Jungwon, just love him but don't own him." Sunghoon smirked due to feeling proud of himself for saying such things.

"Wow, says the one who avoided Jake-hyung for walking down the street with someone who already has a boyfriend." Ni-ki retorted making Sunghoon's smirk turn to a frown.

"How did you know about that?"

"Eh, I have eyes and ears scattered everywhere or as what I call my sources."

The 3 of them laughed and enjoyed their lunch at the restaurant.