¤NINETEEN¤

Jake was once again at someone's front door, knocking and screaming.

"I wouldn't stop until you open the door!"

He was pratically banging the innocent door, producing incoherent sounds.

"Ahhhh! Opeenn the fricckking dooooorrr. Uhh." Jake leaned at the door.

"Sunghoooooonnnn it's either you open the door or I'll go to the back door."

Just after saying that, he heard a click coming from the back of the house.

"Well, if you don't open the door, I'll break the windows."

"I'm calling the police if you do." The other one told from inside.

"Then open the door?!"

"Stop disturbing me!"

"I wouldn't til you open this."

"Never."

"Let. Me. In."

"No."

The younger can't be convinced so Jake started screaming again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Shut up." Sunghoon was irritated.

Well he sounded like but inside the house he was actually containing his laugh. He's enjoying it too much.

"You're being childish, Sunghoon." His tone sounded strict.

The younger kept quiet, he seemed to anger the older.

"You really wouldn't open the door?"

"No."

"Unlucky for you I'm going to the skating rink." The older waited for a reply.

A minute passed and still no reply from the other.

Jake sighed. As he was about to turn on his heels, the door opened.

"I'll go with you." Sunghoon said with a low tone.

Which was exchanged with a bright smile from Jake. "Great, let's go." He said clinging on the younger.

They arrived at the rink. Jake immediately signed them up and entered.

Not knowing how to properly skate, he instantly dropped on his bum.

"Ow." He tried standing but kept on sliding and falling down.

"Here, let me help you." Sunghoon guided the elder to the middle of the rink.

He taught the elder basic steps on controlling his feet in his blades.

Sunghoon uncosciously held Jake's hand making him blush.

They were roaming around the rink still holding hands.

The people were staring at them, they taught they were a couple.

Couple of rounds and Sunghoon let go which made Jake a bit disappointed.

"Now try it by yourself."

Jake slowly moved, more determined hearing Sunghoon's voice encouraging him.

He made a successful round around the rink

Coming back to Sunghoon, he was met by a hug.

"Wahh! Hyung you did it!" Jake saw the younger one smile, the brightest one.

His eyes were wrinkled and lips curving creating dimples.

Jake instinctively pinched his cheeks, making the younger stop his actions.

"Umm we should skate, shall we?"

"Oh alright."

"I'll teach you more tricks I learned from when I was younger." The tone was clearly excited.

They were learning more tricks and performed them together til both of them were exhausted.

"I should probably get a snack, do you want to come with me?"

"I'll just stay here and wait for you."

Jake went out the rink alone, proceeding to a nearby store.

On the way, he smiled. He knew he has accomplished something great.

And that is making Sunghoon happy by bringing him back to a place he once considered his second home.

After buying, he went back. There he saw Sunghoon skating on his own.

The joy in his eyes can be detected. It was clear how he missed doing his favorite thing in the world.

He saw Sunghoon doing flips and conducting gracious steps despite the people surrounding him.

Everyone was astounded looking at him, including Jake.

The people gave him space to skate. They murmured and whispered. They all knew who Sunghoon was.

The proffesional ice skater who once represented their country, Korea.

Sunghoon seemed to not notice the people's actions as he just continued skating on his own.

They all saw how flawless his moves were. It was true that the free performance infront them was a sight not to be forgotten.

A person from the crowd approached Jake.

"Hi. Your Park Sunghoon's boyfriend right?"

The question made Jake speechless.

"What?"

"He's Park Sunghoon, the proffesional ice skater and his your boyfriend right?"

"Uh no. I'm not." He wished he was but it's the truth.

"Oh but I gotta admit you two would looke good together."

"Haha. Thank you." Jake awkwardly said then the person left.

Sunghoon finished what he was doing and was completely surprised seeing the crowd of people on the other side.

Indicating his end of the performance, people started cheering and clapping for him.

Sunghoon was completely flustered but bowed to everyone anyways.

After that, Jake came to Sunghoon and gave him his snack.

"You did very well." Jake said and taking the opportunity to hug him.

To his surprise, the younger hugged back making people cheer once more and went back to their own errands.

"That was embarrasing."

"What? People clearly cheered for you, dumbass."

"But am retired already so I was just shocked at the attention I got."

"Doesn't mean your retired and people would forget a legend like you. Come on, you once represented this country."

They went out of the rink and ate the snacks.

On the other hand, Jungwon was in his bed again just chilling when a message popped on his phone.

Heedeungie hyung🦌
Wanna go out tomorrow?

A/N:Welp, the whole chapter was just about Jakehoon(THEY ARE SINKING🙂)

By the way, to my co-moas out there, Happy Second Anniversary With TXT🎉