¤FIFTEEN¤

Jungwon woke up feeling relieved.

He was able to open up to his past lover and hold him in his arms.

His hope increased, believing that he can bring their friendship back.

Happily walking down the kitchen, smiling while he cooks their breakfast.

It's friday regardless, the last school day of the week and it's an upcoming holiday the whole next week.

One thing better is that his one and only class this Friday is at 10.

Flipping the pancake, he proceeds to take his phone as he hears the text notification.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Good morning!🔆

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Have a good day ahead:D

Reading the texts, his bunny like smile showed.

Time Skip

Already in the school's hallways, he opens his locker.

Of course another note with a white rose.

'A good morning text doesn't only mean "Good morning". It has a silent message that says "I think of you when I wake up."😉'

His heart faltered. Gosh, this Jay's giving me a hard time.

Another Time Skip

The class was about to end but Jungwon is still at his own world.

Come to think of it, all his friends are at a state of problem now and he should be with them.

But instead, he's just hanging out with Jay, the reason of this chaos.

If he continues doing this, he might as well lose them forever.

He is having a hard time making up his mind.

Who should he choose, his past lover whom he was hoping to come back or his friends who were always there with him when he was hoping for Jay to come back?

He looked at Mr. Min who was currently summarizing their lesson.

Looking back at the conversation he had with his other teacher, Mr. Jung. Jungwon earned up the courage to ask his sub.

You
Good afternoon, sir. I'm very sorry to interrupt your vacation but may I ask a question?

Mr. Hobi
Sure, what is it?

You
I'm really in a bit of a problem now about who to choose.

Mr. Hobi
Choose over who?

You
My friends or my ex-boyfriend.

Mr. Hobi
Oh my, that's two hard options you got. Might explaining how and why do you have to choose?

You
Well, my ex wanted to have a second chance but one of my friends is opposing the idea of me forgiving him.

A SECOND CHANCE|JAYWONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara