Chapter two★

"I have texted you our address and I'll make sure i give you a call as soon as we arrive." Mrs Job said happily as they watched her husband load the truck with Alessia's luggages.
" That's fine. I've had a talk with your husband about Alessia's quietness, I hope he explains it to you and you have patience with her. "

" Sure sure, I'll. I've always been patient, this wouldn't move me I suppose." She said with a smile, which Andre returned.

"I'll be right back, I'll like to say goodbye." Andre motioned to Alessia who sat quietly in the back sit of the car. She walked towards her.

"Hey." She called out. Alessia looked up at her.

"Goodbye dear. You will always remain in my heart." She whispered flashing a sad smile. Alessia looked away, clenching tightly on her teddy bear.

Mr Job could be heard slamming the boot close, they would be off anytime soon. Andre turned to leave, not after taking a second glance at Alessia.

"Goodbye Mrs Job."

"Goodbye Andre and thanks for everything." Mrs Job said, giving her a light hug afterwards. She made for the front seat, with her husband joining in, taking the wheel.

Andre stood a great distance away as the gate flunged open.

"Goodbye." She whispered to herself. She looked at the backseat suprisingly at what she saw next.
Alessia waved slowly and flashed a sad smile, shortly as the car zoomed off. She stood there for a while smiling. "Must be a miracle." She thought to herself.