Chapter Nine★

"she talks!." The girl said amused.

Alessia looked up at everyone, she was equally as surprised as they were.  Did she just speak? Wait she just said something?.

"That's a new outcome I guess. Too bad I have to go to the airport to get Mum. " The handsome guy said getting up from his sit.

" Alessia."  " That's such a sweet name, it sounds as nice as Scott." Scott said grinning. Alessia smiled, admiring his cute face.

" Okay guys am out. Make her feel at home till I return with Mum." The handsome guy said earning a nod. He took a glance at Alessia who avoided eye contact. He shortly took his leave.

"Now that Gabriel is gone. We can have all the fun we want with Alessia. Right Gabriella?." Scott asked the girl who's name was Gabriella. She nodded with a smile.

'Gabriel and Gabriella?'  Alessia thought to herself. This could only mean they were siblings or perhaps even twins.

A maid cleaned Scott up with a napkin. "Come on Alessia. Let's go tour the house. They're lots of places and rooms you've got to see." Gabriella said politely with a friendly smile, Alessia flashed one too.

Scott jumped up and down childishly clapping in excitement "Yay! Yay! Alessia and Gabriella are friends now!." He yelled childishly, making the two girls burst into laughter. Gabriella looked at her somewhat surprised. Alessia herself was surprised, her first time talking and laughing in so many years. She'd never felt so alive!.

***********************
Gabriella held Alessia's right hand, Scott struggled to hold the left as they both showed her around.

"You both are sure going to tear me apart." She motioned to her hands jokingly as they all laughed.

" Am so excited to finally get to have a buddy you know. I still can't overcome the happiness of realizing that you can actually talk." Gabriella said happily.

" I actually thought Gabriel was serious when he said that." She added.

Alessia raised a brow " said what?."

" He said the people who brought you complained that you're too quiet and they might be a possibility that you'd never speak."

" Never speak?." Alessia thought. How could they even know if she could speak when all they did was gag her mouth close. Evil men!

"This is mum's room and it's actually locked so no one can get in." Scott said breaking her out of her thoughts.

" Yeah." Gabriella added. They came to a stop in front of an elevator.

"What is this for?." Alessia asked curiously.

"It's an elevator. Here is how to operate it." Her hands motioned to the buttons.

" You press this then it opens, this button takes you to the first floor." She pointed to the blue button. " This leads to the second floor, and this to the third." She pointed the two last button as Scott yelped happily.

"Let's show her around the first floor! Please! Please!." He pouted cutely as Gabriella rolled her eyes before slightly nodding, making him cheer.

The elevator came to a stop and opened revealing a beautiful hallway. Walking farther, she fixed her eyes on the beautiful paintings that they passed. They paintings displayed Armies, some on uniforms with their guns and some on training ground.

She took a glance at Gabriella who analyzed the paintings silently and soon they came to the last one, it was a large picture of a very handsome man, looking maybe in his late 50's or so. He stood firm in the painting, his left hand holding firmly to a gun and the other in his pocket. He was in an army uniform so that only meant he was an army.

"Dan Scott. My father." Gabriella said slowly, her eyes fixed on the painting.

" Yeah that's Daddy." Scott said.

Alessia looked down at him, clearly surprised having to realize that they were siblings. She looked at the painting, it looked old and a little dusty.

"Where is he now?." She asked without thinking.

Gabriella lips curved up in a weak smile. "Dead." She stated, making Scott give a sad sigh. Alessia looked down at him, he looked like he was going to cry.

She kneeled in front of him, holding his hands. "Hey. There's no need to be all sad now. I've got no Dad too, it's fine. It's all in the past now, now smile Sweetheart." She made a funny face as he laughed a little.

She beamed a smile, happy she'd cheered him up, to her surprise he gave her a tight hug.

"Thanks Alessia." He whispered as she hugged him back.

"You're welcome." She whispered.