chapter seven★

Alessia frowned, noticing she must have missed her way to wherever her new family awaited her. The maid clearly forgot to give her a tour around the house.

She took a left turn, she just kept taking turns. She could hear a giggle as she walked closer to a door. She stopped in front of it, it was slightly open, the giggling was coming from inside.

She curiously opened the door, revealing a cute little boy, whom she suspected was five or six years old. He played with bunch of toys, giggling happily. He looked up suddenly, his eyes caught hers and a wide smile played on his lips.

"The new girl!." He ran towards her, giving her legs a hug. She looked at him silently, watching his eyelash bat cutely as he looked up at her.

"Scott! Come on downstairs!." A voice called out as he took hold of her hand, forcing her to carry him in her hands. She wondered how this little boy spoke effortlessly.

"It's breakfast time. We're heading that way." He pointed to an opening as she made for it, walking a little more before making it into a large living room. Alessia almost gasp at it's beauty, well spaced, luxurious furnitures and a large dining table sitting at the end of the hall, everyone's eyes fell on her as the little boy motioned to the dinning table. She walked towards it, placing him down as she came close.

"I found the new girl! I found the new girl!." He yelled excitedly as the handsome guy from the previous day stood up walking towards them.

"Looks like Scott saw the new girl first." He said playfully

"I sure did." He giggled cutely.

"Okay then. Now you've both got to eat, so show her to an empty chair." The handsome guy said.

Little Scott pulled Alessia towards an empty chair, taking a sit next to her. Her hungry stomach growled, as she looked at the richly served fruits and foods of different kind, place on the table. A maid served some food into her plate. She felt everyone's eye on her, she inwardly prepared to get to know her new family.