Chapter Eleven★

"I've missed mummy too." Scott said, making his mother smile proudly.

"Aww." Came her words as her lips found it's way unto his cheek again planting another peck.

"Mummy I like the new girl so much." Came his little cute voice.

" Oh wow. That's nice,mind if mummy talks to her?. "

" Sure thing. She's nice . " He added. She placed him down and with that he runs off, probably to go to his room to play.

She took a look at the Gabriel and Gabriella and as if they read her like a book they knew she wanted to be left alone with Alessia. They took their leave.

Her eyes fell on Alessia. She notice her facial appearance. She looked calm and not really nervous.

"Hi." She stated, feeling the awkward silence.

"Hi." Alessia stated more to her own hearing that Anabel's.

"I'm Anabel Scott, the mother of the house. I suppose you're Alessia?."

Alessia nodded slowly

" I must say I'm impressed at how quickly you've started growing a sweet bond with my baby Scott." She took a seat on a nearby chair.

Motioning for Alessia to seat down also, she did reluctantly.

"I appreciate you being friends with Scott. It gives me so much joy." She placed her hand on her chest with a smile.

"Thanks." She added

"You're welcome." Alessia said calmly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here on your first day, that was so bad of me. Well at least I'm seeing you right here and now." She sighed with a small smile.

" You're so beautiful. And you're just the perfect girl for Elvin." She said.

Elvin? She'd only come to know Gabriel, Gabriella and Scott. Who the hell was Elvin?.

She looked at Anabel blankly, a slight confused expression on her face.

"I know you have tons of questions you want to ask right now. It's fine to be confused right now. All you have got to do now is worry less and feel more at home. When the times right I promise I'm going to tell you everything." With a small smile still greeting her lips she looked into her wristwatch.

"Oh I've got to get going. I have this important meeting..." She stood up flashing Alessia a small before walking out of the living room  quickly.

Leaving a perplexed Alessia.