Chapter eight★

Breakfast was over but everyone sat silently for dessert,which Alessia didn't find necessary, she was already full. She watched with amusement as little Scott savoured his dessert, eating it like an hungry moose.

"She's indeed quiet. " A girl who looked so much like the handsome guy said beaming a smile at Alessia.

"She hasn't said a word." The handsome guy added.

Alessia played with her fingers nervously, 'could they stop Judging me right in front of me'. She looked up stylishly counting the number of people sitting in front of the table.

The handsome guy sat at the extreme end of the table, the girl who looked so much like him at the corner right then lastly was Scott who sat beside Alessia. She actually wasn't sitting in front of a crowd or something, nervousness just got the best of her.

"I'm Scott. What's your name?." Scott extended his hands forward for a shake, Alessia almost giggled at the sight of his dessert filled hands. She took them reluctantly and he gave her a light shake.

"What's your name?." He asked again, making her gulp. How could she avoid talking.

"Let me guess. Bianca!." The other girl said as Scott shook his head in disapproval.

"No it's Jennifer." He yelled. The other girl rolled her eyes.

"It's Janeth."

"Evie."

"Too lame. It's Florence."

"Eww, too cute. I'm sure it's Ava."

" Kylie!."

" Jordan."

" Angela." Scott half screamed as Alessia took glances at each of them as they yelled one name to another, some which she hasn't heard of.

"Her name's Olivia." Scott yelled as the other girl retorted.

"Meg-."

"Alessia. My name's Alessia" Alessia said cutting her short.

They all exchange suprised glances. "She talks!." The girl said amused