Chapter Ten★

Anabel Scott did a light makeup, it wasn't too pronounced. She settled in a knew Length body com dress, this was one of those mornings were she's beam a smile so pure and fill with happiness. Just like that a smile curved up her peachy lips.

She reminsced back on the previous day when she'd returned only to be told Alessia had retired to her bed. Gabriella couldn't stop telling her about the entire house touring they had and how Scott was already getting fond of Alessia.

She smiled recalling how she'd told little boy (Scott) that a new girl would be arriving, he looked confuse at first, he was still too young to understand why Alessia was here.

Dan Scott and her had four children; Elvin the first son, Gabriel and Gabriella their twin and lastly was Scott who was adopted when he was just a month old. Dan was an army, he fought for his country, his loyalty and braveness brought his family to the front line of Fame. He sadly passed away six years ago, trying to rebuild is own aura, he sent Elvin to a supplementary Army school.

From a young age Elvin stayed away serving his country, his father wanted him to be as highly spirited and devoted as he was, but Anabel didn't want that for her son, she had been deeply hurt to the core when she lost Dan, fought with depression and struggled on how to remain strong for her kids. She didn't want the same for Elvin, he being an Army wasn't one of her choices for him, she wanted him to have a family on his own when the time was right. Wanted him to bore kids and become an ideal family man.

That was the essence of Alessia being here. Anabel became the world's happiest Mum when Elvin finally agreed to retire once he clocked 20. She started the search for a infallible bride for her son, all the chicks and girls she came across here there in New York wanted to get married to Elvin for either the Money,looks or family Fame. This definitely brought Anabel' s  hope crawling down as shed already taken a break before she came across her long lost old friend Job.

She promptly told him about the whole situation. Job had assured her he and his wife would definitely help her, but of course she had to pay them. That was definitely not a problem. She did all the necessaries and they asked to be given some time.

She'd flown to Los Angeles for one of her meetings when Job had called to tell her they'd found a girl for Elvin. She felt happy and decided to leave the next day to of course come back and get to meet her sons bride to be, which she'd come to know was called 'Alessia'.

                            ---------

    Gabriel wore a  denim jacket and shorts, Gabriella a denim gown and Scott a lovely tracksuit. They had all just finished taking breakfast. Alessia still couldn't stop admiring her peach sundress which was decorated with diamond beadings, it fitted her perfectly.

"You're finally going to meet mum right?." Scott's voice came whispering as she flashed him a smile.

"Sure." She whispered back.

Gabriel typed away on his phone while Gabriel with her laptop. Scott couldn't stop smiling and whispering at Alessia. They'd become lovely friends.

The sounds of heels making light contact to the tile, drawing near everyone's attention drifted to Anabel as she walks into sight.

Anabel's eyes fell slowly on Alessia. Her brown eyes looked unique, her white skin adding more perfection to her fitting peach Sundress. Her long blonde hair was fixed in a ponytail.

"Hi mum." Gabriel and Gabriella chorused as if planned as she smiled at them,before she could respond Scott ran towards her, wrapping his hands around her legs, giving her the gesture they've come to know as an hug.

She quickly picked him up into her arms. "Hi sweetie. Mummy has missed you so so much." She gives him a peck, making him giggle.