Chapter six★

😴😴😴😴😴

🎶🎵

"For every night before I lay
I'll sing it all out like a Nightingale
Hear my voice as it fades away..
You can hear me but can't see me... I'm in a veil
I'll sing it all out like a Nightingale
Find a way,am lost in my way
For every night before I lay
I'll sing it all out like a Nightingale. "

The most sweetest voice Alessia had heard in the world sang as she sang along. Her hair shone in the bright light of the morning sun and her white skin held the proof that Alessia's skin and hers were identical. Her blue eyes watched Alessia as she sang, her little but yet sweet voice making her to smile proudly, which faded away at the sound of the warning gunshots.

Terrified, she picked Alessia up immediately, placing her in her arms and running as fast as she possibly could. Alessia's little heart raced as she pulled her closer, racing for safety.

The gunshots multiplied, Making her take a turn as she ran towards an abandoned warehouse. With her hands shaky she placed Alessia safely on a rug behind a rusty old metal bucket. Voices and screams could be heard not too far away. Her eyes fell to Alessia sadly, tears starting to fall. "I have to go dear. I pray you're safe here. Just please don't leave here and don't say a word." She sobbed bitterly.

"Am so sorry my child, I've got to go...and don't you worry I'll be back for you, don't move, don't say a word, don't talk, just stay silent. I'll be back for you." With that she stood up, running out of the building with everything left in her, leaving a terrified Alessia as her eyes watered. A loud scary explosion was all she heard as everywhere vibrated, not exempting the building which from it's rooftop drops of both little and large stone fell.

The rusty bucket fell carelessly, hitting Alessia on the head as her eyes shut close.... drowning slowly into unconsciousness, remembering her mother's last words "Don't say a word."

★★★

*************

Alessia jolted up, strands of sweat dripping from her head down to her face. It wasn't new to her anyways, she's always had these dreams.

Showing her scenes she wished she could at least share with someone, who could at least lend her a shoulder to cry on.

The door opened gently, as the polite maid from yesterday walked in. Her thoughts went back to the previous day. The polite maid had taken her straight to a room,which according to her was Alessia's. She remembered Wondering and admiring the large pink walls and beautiful paintings hung up at different corners, she'd traced the sheets, covering the king sized bed and she smiled on seeing the large, comfortable and girlish bathroom with a portable bathub. The maid had served her some food and told her to have some rest, saying she was going to get to know her 'new family' the next day.

"New family?." She had wondered, Mr and Mrs Job were the only new family Andre mentioned.

"Good morning ma'am. How was your night?." The maid asked Alessia with a smile. Alessia remained silent.

The maid who had come to notice her constant quietness, ignored the awkward situation. She made for the curtains, opening them for the bright light of the beautiful sunset. Alessia placed her messy long hair in a neat bun.

"Everything you need is in this room Ma'am, the wardrobe contains everything you need to wear." She pointed to a large wardrobe at the side of the dressing mirror, it was the biggest Alessia had seen.

"I'll take my leave now Ma'am. You should come down for breakfast as soon as you're done. Everyone awaits you." With a slight smile she left.

Alessia sat down for a while wondering why the maid had constantly kept calling her ma'am.