Chapter 6

Cora's P.O.V
Since the day I started training it has been a month already and Tyki was gone lots on his missions which his newest mission was to get rid of a young male exorcist by the name of Allen Walker.

I was getting trained by the current Noah's that we're here now the ones that was hardest were the twins since they usually used the glasses to make me concentrate on my other senses as I trained with my battle staff and powers.

I had just got the glasses removed and was sitting in the court yard where we were training I had a whole new wardrobe of clothes curtesy of Tyki and Road having taken me shopping and I had a range of clothes. Currently I was wearing a tank top, light joggers and runners for now that got personally designed for me.

I sighed panting softly as an akuma servant brought me a glass of water and I took my time drinking it today the Earl or Road made the ark clear but some what hot and I hated training in the heat especially with the twins since there was a fountain in the middle of the court yard they loved making me fall in it but today I made Jasdero fall into it causing me and Devitt to start laughing.

Footsteps sounded near us and we looked over and I froze seeing Tyki smirking to himself. "So I can assume that your mission went good?"

"Yeah I got Allen Walker." He chuckled and walked over raising an eyebrow. "What happened here?"

Devitt was helping Jasdero out of the fountain well trying as he was laughing at his twin. "Cora sent Jasdero in the fountain using her barrier."

Tyki chuckled to himself. "Well if you three are done which I do believe you twins have to find and stop Cross Marian; I'm going to take Cora to let her clean up and we will be having lunch together." Tyki held out his hand as I pressed a button on my staff as it shrunk and went back into it's holder.

"I'd love that thank you Tyki." Smiling softly as I took his hand and walked with Tyki to our room. "I've missed you Tyki."

"I'm sorry Cora; I was hoping to be back sooner but as you know the Earl has been giving all of us missions. That reminds me Earl wants to talk to us as soon as your cleaned and ready; it seems that it's important."

I grabbed myself clean clothes and sighed softly. "I won't be long." I went into the bathroom and started the shower after I closed the door not like it would do any good with Tyki since he was capable of choosing to walk through things as he showed me once or more like...when he scared me one night as a prank with Road which ended up with Tyki hit with a pillow and it ended up in a pillow fight between us three.

I smiled softly thinking of that memory as I got in washing up wincing as the hot water touched my bruises, cuts and sore muscles which made me nearly cry out in pain. I knew that I would be hurting but I have never felt this amount of pain that I did now.

Tyki's P.O.V
Tyki had noticed that Cora was wincing whenever she moved so while Cora was shower Tyki went and got some pain killer and water for her. He could see a couple cuts on her cheeks and what looked like a bruise on the left side of her collarbone. It ticked him off that the woman he cared for was hurt but it was needed with her training and getting her used to pain in battle.

As Tyki walked back into the room he could hear humming coming from the bathroom and smiled softly to himself recognizing the lullaby that she would sing to Eezee to get him to sleep. Tyki sighed softly wishing that he could soon go with Cora to see their group of friends again and smiled softly thinking of the boy he would bring gifts back too whenever he finished missions.

Tyki remembered when Cora met the young boy she took to the child like a big sister and he had to admit she would be a great mother one day. Tyki looked over when Cora came out during her hair and chuckled. "Come here babe."

Cora was blushing which Tyki had to admit was absolutely adorable as she sat on a chair and he started drying her hair with the towel. "Tyki? When can we see the group?"

"Well if you want I can talk with the Earl he might let us go I mean I finished my missions and you have been working hard all the time and have improved with your training."

Cora smiled as she sat down. "I have been doing my best to train. I want to help and not be a burden on the battle field."

Tyki made her look at him as he was serious. "Your not a burden nor will you ever be a burden to me Cora; or to any of us. We will keep you safe if things ever get out of hand."

Cora smiled softly as she hugged Tyki and Tyki smiled hugging her as well. "It might be awhile before we see the trio again; we have mission after mission but I want to see if we can sneak away I'll talk to the Earl alright?"

Cora looked to him happily. "Please and thank you Tyki; I promise I'll make it up to you any way you want."

Tyki chuckled softly he couldn't believe just how excited Cora would get over the smallest of things. "Just you being happy is enough; but if you want then how about a date between you and I."

Cora's P.O.V
I blushed darkly as I thought of a date between myself and Tyki he was high class and I wasn't I was just another nobody. "But we're from different classes of people."

"When your with us my butterfly; then you as well are the same class I am. Your Lady Cora; and I know Road will be more then happy to go shopping with you she had quite the eye for fashion but so do you." Tyki smiled softly. "Myself and Earl will pay for you ladies."

I was shocked. "But I don't want you's to do that; and I do have some money..."

"Your not going to use that on yourself; not if you don't have too. You have used it so much on others that now I want to spoil you." Tyki smiled as he had his smoke.

I bit my lip and looked to him and nodded my head. "Fine you win; but I'm not going over board."

Tyki chuckled. "I want to see you try and stop Road from choosing the more expensive dresses for you. And knowing Road around the time a ball happens she'll want to get hair, nails, and make-up done but that's mostly done in our homes although she might take you out to get that done."

"I'm not a princess Tyki; I don't feel right I mean you already bought me some clothes a month ago." I pouted playfully and gasped giggling when he dragged me onto the bed and started tickling me.

Tyki laughed he knew Cora's weak spots and stopped when he surrendered. "Your a princess in my eyes who works so hard and I respect that side of you as well; but spoil yourself once in awhile."