Chapter 16

Cora's P.O.V
I woke up giggling when a little body had run into the room and jumped onto me and I sat up smiling as I started tickling Ezee who was laughing happily.

I heard three distinct chuckled behind us and I smiled looking to the door. "Morning gentlemen; sorry if we disturbed you's last night."

"Hey no problem Cora; glad that you could join us it's been awhile. Come on breakfast is about ready and work is soon." Our friend wearing a hat spoke as he chased the guys out of the room and called for Ezee.

I chuckled getting up and went about my morning routine before I joined the guys as I sat between Ezee and Tyki. "Thank you for breakfast."

"Ah no problem; you and Tyki were sleeping quietly till he woke up. What time did you both walk in?"

"Oh heck it was after midnight or something I'm not sure all I know is that I was tired from our trip here. Sadly I won't be here most of the day I need to go to the market to do some shopping before I can do some work here I need more medical supplies." I spoke as I was eating and had a glass of water.

Ezee looked to me as he had his breakfast and I smiled softly to him when I finished my meal I got up and started doing the dishes.

"How had working here been?" Tyki asked the guys before we stopped and both looked before I answered the phone when it started ringing.

I picked it up and listened when the Earl requested to see me and I motioned to Tyki I had to go talk to Earl and Tyki nodded his head and he let the guys leave.

Once I hung up I looked to Tyki. "He needs me to go with Road quickly; we might have another member awakening. He's going to keep them out of this fight until the new place is ready."

"A safety precaution then? Alright please be careful Cora." Tyki kissed my cheek as I blushed darkly.

"I will be I promise; I'll be with Road and no doubt Earl won't be that far."

Tyki looked to me and I removed his glasses as I smiled softly. "Do you have your Teez I gave you?"

I showed the butterfly tattoo on my neck that was hidden fairly well. "All the time; if I need you I promise I'll have Road open the door."

Tyki smiled and snuck a kiss before he slid his glasses on. "Be safe babe." He left the building as I smiled nodding my head.

I gathered what I needed before I headed to the bridge as I walked through the shadow of the bridge and I felt my clothes change to my normal clothes I wore on the ark and I smiled giggling when Road ran giving me a hug.

"Sorry I took so long; I had to convince Tyki I would be alright." I bowed to the Earl.

Earl chuckled softly. "It's alright my dear; come ladies we have a new member to meet."

Road opened her door as we headed through and I looked around the place before I noticed the mansion was quiet and heard whimpers on the bed as we walked over.

I was surprised recognizing a part of the government known as Sheril Kamelot and I used my powers to ease his pain. He woke up and we smiled.

"Wh-who are y-you's?" He weakly spoke but that was due to the pain he was going through due to his transformation.

Earl had a big grin on his face. "We are your new family Sheril; these ladies are Road and Cora, like myself and Road you are a Noah. Cora here is a love to another family member and our healer."