Chapter 15

Tyki's P.O.V
Tyki loved listening to Cora speak her mind or when she would ask questions and listen to them explain things to her. He knew Cora didn't like fighting but she was someone he wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of; she listened more then she spoke and he knew she had a great memory.

Tyki saw Cora sitting back and the look on her face made him stop the Earl and Road from talking as he walked over. "What's wrong Cora?"

"Nothing; I'm just thinking about how we will have to find the innocence quicker. I had over heard some finders the last time we were on a train and they said that their sending out all their exorcists to retrieve the generals. We already stopped one general and all the innocence he had with him was destroyed...but we need to find what three more and we don't know where they are." Cora spoke so everyone heard and Tyki smirked as he sat besides her in another chair.

"Well then we better find out where they are; we can have the akuma alert us to any movements from the exorcists." Tyki looked to Earl who nodded his head.

"My supporters as well will be notified to keep us up to date for whatever the Black Order does...Cora do you have a way we could find out information faster?" Earl looked over.

Cora thought and she gave a soft smirk that Tyki recognized as a confirmation that she did. "What are you thinking of?"

"Well there are some people I know their loved ones were lost and they were never allowed a proper goodbye cause of Black Order's ways of never allowing their dead to go home cause Earl could make them into akuma. I'm pretty sure if I talked with some of them we could start turning people against the order and they won't be alerting the order to much to any chances of innocence or welcoming them into their towns."

Earl smirked as he listened and looked to Tyki. "I see why you said Cora is someone we didn't need as an enemy. Do whatever you can Cora."

"Well since I have to go I hope you don't mind Tyki comes with; we'll still keep looking for innocence and maybe we'll catch wind of anything about the exorcists. Send the twins to keep an eye on Cross and make sure they actually finish their job." She glared to the twins.

Devitt smirked and flipped her off. "I'm not listening to..." Yelping when he got jolted from Cora with her powers.

Tyki chuckled when he saw the look on Cora's face that dared Devitt to try and finish his sentence. When Devitt backed down Tyki stood and helped Cora up holding her hand gently.

"We'll get to work Earl." Tyki and Cora bowed a little before they left the room and Tyki noticed that Cora was yawning as he moved scooping her up bridal style as he smiled seeing her blushing darkly.

"Tyki I can walk you know." Cora spoke blushing but also flustered from the attention that she was receiving from him.

Tyki chuckled softly. "I know you can; but I love making you blush every chance. And my Noah enjoys when your close as well; it calms us both down."

"How is your Noah doing since the nightmare? Does it help to have me close to you both?" Cora looked up to him.

Tyki could hear his Noah almost purr in content and he smiled softly. "It helps out lots; he's content as all heck right now as well. I'm still worried if you get into danger he might show himself."

"If he does that's when a Noah is at their strongest correct? The only one's who might be able to fight you are the generals and only the Earl can control and calm your Noah's."

Tyki opened their bedroom door and carried her in as he kicked the door closed as he thought while setting her down gently. "It might be different with you; I'm pretty sure he would calm for you as well. In a way he feels the same way I do about you; your the light to our dark...our dark queen."

Cora's P.O.V
I blushed at Tyki's words when he called me his dark queen. I looked up when he opened a set of French doors and I followed him out onto the balcony as I closed my eyes loving the feel of the light breeze.

"It's a nice day today; the Earl and Road must be slightly happy." I spoke and saw Tyki raise a brow in silent question.

I giggled recognizing the look of him wanting me explain myself and I took a calming breath and settled my thoughts before I spoke.

"If you think about it they mostly have the weather in the ark to how their feeling; like today it's sunny and some days it's cloudy. The odd time it rains and usually those are the days that Earl can't sleep properly even with myself and Road helping to get him to rest."

"Road said you have been helping; what have you been doing?" Tyki spoke as he had his smoke that he held in his hand and blew out smoke.

I sat on the bench on the balcony looking to him. "I make him an herbal tea that will help him rest and regain some of his energy; sadly I do need more of the ingredients and that requires me leaving here for a bit to do that."

"Well if you want we can go back for a bit before Earl needs us for anything and we can go see those three. I'm sure Ezee will be excited to see us again; and I have gifts for him as well." Tyki smiled softly.

I smiled softly. "I'd love that; I do miss just being normal and not needing to worry about training, exorcists or anything  my of this world. When can we go?"

"Whenever we want we're done here until Earl has need of us; and I'm sure Road can get him to rest for a bit till your back to help again. Get what you need I'll have Road open up a door back in the human world." Tyki put his cigarette out as he pushed off the doorframe.

I nodded my head as I got up and walked into our room grabbing a small backpack and packed what I needed along with a first aid kit and had my book that had information of herbs I could use to help Earl.

As I was doing that Tyki had left to let the Earl and Road know we were heading back to the human world for a bit. I looked over and grabbed the book that I was reading to help me understand more about the Noah's, akuma, exorcists, and the innocence. If there was a way I could help now would be the time for me to do what I could; I thought back to when Road had come back wounded and it had worried me thankfully she had healed fairly quick inside the ark.

Tyki walked in as Road opened her door in our room and we changed to our normal clothes in the human world and headed through the door and we out under a bridge and with it being night it made it all that much more easier to not be seen.

I followed Tyki and giggled when he took my bags from me like a gentleman. I leaned up kissing his cheek softly. "This is why I love you; always such a gentleman."

"Anything for you my lady; come on I know where the group is." Tyki led us to a house and we silently walked inside and Ezee had woke up and smiled seeing us before he fell asleep.

I noticed we had a room together for ourselves and we didn't mind as we shared the bed. I kicked my shoes off as Tyki did and I cuddled Tyki when we laid down I could feel the Noah in him once in awhile and I felt it before it calmed as myself and Tyki Mikk fell asleep together with the moon light shining on us.