Chapter 30

Cora's P.O.V
I dodged a hit from Devitt as I ducked and hit his feet out from underneath him and sent a jolt of electricity at him as I smirked when he cursed. Once the glasses came off I bit my lip as Jasdero was laughing at Devitt's hair standing straight on end and I kneeled healing Devitt. "There how does that feel? I didn't mean to use that much electricity one you."

"Nah it's alright Cora; that was actually really good." Devitt got up with my help and he smirked. "So are you coming to the ball that Sheril is having?"

"Of course we are; Road and Lulu went shopping with me earlier and we found myself and Road something to wear. Sheril wants myself and Tyki to go together; what about you? Will you be attending?"

Devitt playfully smiled. "Of course we are; I mean I do want to steal you at one point for a dance."

"That's if I allow anyone to dance with my butterfly."

I heard Tyki voice his opinion as he walked over smiling softly and I saw that he was smiling softly.

"You know you'll let me dance with the family since I will be safe my love. Are you going on a mission?" I noticed he had a cloak with him as well and frowned softly.

Tyki kissed me softly. "I'm going to go get the boy; apparently another player has entered and is threatening him, Road is coming with me my love I'll be alright."

"Be careful you two." I spoke worried as I saw Road hurry over and open her door.

"We will be don't worry Cora; we'll be back shortly." Road gave me a hug before turning to her doll form and she held onto Tyki as he put on the cloak and raised the hood as he walked through the door and the thirds went with them.

After the door closed I sighed worried something was going to give and I knew that it was just a matter of time. I smiled softly when I felt the twins touch me and we headed to have something to eat. We had been training all day long and now we could have some quiet and a good rest before the ball along with healing any of our wounds.

I chuckled as we were enjoying a small snack and I watched the twins talking and arguing over who would look more handsome between the two of them.

"Alright alright enough you two; you both will be just as handsome and you know it."

"You think so Cora?" Devitt spoke grinning and I dipped my fingers in my water and splashed him with a few drops of water as Jasdero laughed hearing Devitt sputter but starting to laugh as well.

I don't know how long we were there talking when I heard the door slam open and frowned standing quickly with the twins as we saw a servant panting. "What's wrong?"

"Sir Mikk has returned he needs medical treatment right away."

"We're coming; what about Road?"

The servant gulped looking down and I looked to the twins frowning before we took off hurrying to where the family was gathered and I stopped as I heard Sheril in a mood and bit my lip softly worried.

I knocked on the door gently and saw it open for us three as we slipped in and I looked for Road having a bad feeling before seeing Tyki wounded and went to him quickly as I started tending to him. "What happened?"

"Road's gone!" Sheril cried in anger as I healed Tyki who had a hole in each hand and saw him cringe.

"Sheril calm down; we both know that if Road was really gone then everyone in the family would have felt her leave. But since no one felt her leave then that must mean she's alive, perhaps her dream was broken or just her Noah was harmed enough that she couldn't stay in regular form. Wisely why don't you see if you can't get a hold of her please and thank you." Staying calm and felt the Earl pat my shoulder as I healed Tyki after cleaning the wounds.