Chapter 26

Cora's P.O.V
I loved how Tyki would treat me like a queen and one example is when we got back to our room he let me rest for awhile as he let me cuddle him while I slept and he was awake reading a book. I knew Tyki would get up once in awhile which didn't bother me; he made sure that I had a body pillow near by which he found amusing as I would cuddle into it and the bed was just right and when he left the bed he would place the veil curtain down as a form of protection for me from prying eyes.

As I slept I could tell when he would move or leave the room but I didn't mind; I don't know how long I had been asleep when I felt Tyki jolt and I slowly woke up yawning softly as I saw the smirk on his face that the family seem's to share.

I carefully sat up and cuddled into Tyki as I felt him hold me close and knew that his Noah was also riled up by the look in his eyes; I learnt how to read the family and when things were off with them or their Noah's being awake or irritated. Much of the family did their best to not snap around me and I knew when to leave them alone but I always stayed on stand by in case they needed me.

I stayed quiet until Tyki moved enough for me to look to him and I moved so we were face to face. "What's wrong Tyki?"

Tyki smiled softly looking to me as he sighed a little. "It seems as if the fourteenth Noah is awakening; that boy I wonder about if it might be him."

"Earl seems to think so; but we won't know until we see it for ourselves or someone in the family does. Till then we can only keep up what we're doing and keeping an eye on him; it's too bad we couldn't have someone closer to the exorcists and use them as a spy heck even one of those exorcists."

Tyki looked to me and smirked. "Babe I love that idea and we have a family member here that can do exactly that; if we can get a hold of one of those exorcists we can use that person as our spy on the inside to keep a closer eye on things without them finding out." He kissed my forehead softly as so blushed darkly.

"It was just a random idea; but I'm glad that it's something we can try and do to help win the war against the Black Order."

Tyki smiled softly to me. "That's why I love you; your always thinking of ways to help out. How are the herbs you use for Earl's tea? Will you be needing more soon?"

I thought as I cuddled Tyki and noticed when he closed his book. "Yeah I'll be needing more in the next couple days for sure; were you planning on going into town correct? I believe yourself, Earl, Road and Wisely were going to Sheril's human home to talk about a ball that he had planned for this weekend."

"Actually if you want both of us can do the shopping and have servants bring it back then we can head there as well. Sheril was hoping maybe you could do another check up on his wife; apparently she's been feeling a little worse lately then she normally does."

I frowned as I did tend to Sheril's wife since he trusts me but the illness even I wasn't a hundred percent sure of what it was...but I'm sure she was anemic and even though Sheril is a Noah he loves her and I would do everything in my power to keep his wife around as long as I could.

"That works with me; I have been doing some studying and I'm pretty sure that she's anemic. It would explain part of why she's pale and can't seem to gain colour to her or stay awake better; I have also been looking at what can all help her to get more vitamins into her just by food; but she'll also need some medicine and I have to go to the market to get those vitamin pills." I spoke as I grabbed one of my books and opened it to show the notes I had wrote down but was still worried as she could have another illness and I didn't know if I could help her.

Tyki noticed that I looked worried and he set his book on his bedside table and moved me gently closer and looked to the notes. "She's pale, weak, tired lots could that have to do with her being anemic?"