1: black coffee

*beep beep beep*

Taehyung rolled on his side turning off his alarm with a deep sigh. He had his work shift....Again. He took a minute or five before sitting up and get out of bed. His shifts usually started early as he was the one opening up the cafe.

The boy changed into his work clothes, brushed his blonde hair and did his teeth. Making sure to look representable everyday. He smiled to himself cheering up and shoving the sleepyness away.

"alright. Lets go!" he walked out of the bathroom and opened the second door on the floor.

"Jinnieee im off to work, see you!" he shouted to wake the older up. He heard an annoyed groan and chuckled closing the door again.
Taehyung didnt own a car yet, he wasnt earning enough money to afford it. But luckily there was a bus stop nearby so he could travel easily around.

Grabbing an apple he left the house locking the door again behind him. He didnt eat much in the morning. Partly because he didnt have the time bit also because he could snatch some of the freshly baked breads and toast at work.

-

"Tae did you take out the boxes in the back?" Seokjin asked. The two were both at work and their first hours were already done. It was still early and taehyung was still feeling a bit sleepy but he hid it perfectly.

"ah no i forgot, sorry"

"okay, i will quickly do it then"
Seokjin said and went to the back. Taehyung started tapping things on the screen of their computer.

*tinkle*

The blonde looked up hearing the door and watched 'him' enter the cafe, his tall figure walking over the the counter where he was standing. The raven hair, the dark eyes, the little grin he gave when he noticed the boy behind the bar was blushing.

"well hello there sweetcake" the raven said grinning sligtly.

"h-hi. Ahem. mean Hello" the blonde stuttered and got even more red embarrassed by his stutter.

"the usual" "coffee with cream, right?" the blonde said and turned around slowly.

"well if i can have your cream then i prefer that"

The blonde fell silent openening his mouth to speak but shutting it after, his cheeks red. The raven chuckled and walked to his usual table near the window. Leaving the boy flustered holding an empty cup.

The raven didnt even have to say his name he came here everyday and Taehyung knew very well by now what this Handsome man's name was.

He bit his lip turning around with a red face and wrote the name, 'Jeon Jungkook' he drew a little flower with it, like he always did.

He began making the man's coffee while sneakily glancing at him, he was sitting at the table but didnt unpack his bag. Like every monday he would get coffee to go in the morning, only to return later for a small cup and relax near the window woth his work.

Taehyung noticed all these things. He was ways excited to see Jungkook return.

He finished the coffee and grabbed a lid covering the cup. He turned around gasping softly out of surprise when Jungkook stood at the counter leaning with his arm against it looking at Taehyung with a smirk.

"cute" jungkook chuckled and took the cup from taehyung who handed it to him with a slightly shaky hand. The raven took a sip from it and looked at the side of the cup seeing as usual the flower drawing. "thank you, i do miss the cream tho"

"i aded the cream sir, its on top as alwa-"

"i mean the other cream Sweetcake, anyway im off. See you around" jungkook chuckled and grabbed his bag before leaving the cafe again. Taehyung watched the man a the way as he passed by the windows untill he was out of sight slowly a smile formed on his face.