12: milk coffee

Taehyung continued his work, Seokjin helped him clean up most of the cafe wile their were no customers. The older had to leave earlier and didnt want taehyung to be here till night cleaning so he helped him to start while he was still there.

"I will get some food for myself when he head home, no need to save some for me" Taehyung said while throwing away some trash he found in the cafe.

"alright, if you say so" Seokjin said. "then no pancakes for you"

"you-you are making pancakes?!"

"no, im just messing with you, now my shift is over, need anything before i leave?"

"can you throw away this while you walk out?" taehyung said pointing to the trash bag that stood next to the bin.

"because you are my friend, i will do it" seokjin chuckled and dissapeared in the beck getting his stuff. Taehyung smiled. late shifts were not difficult, it was quite relaxing. there wont be much customers and he could relax more rather that running around all the time.

"Okay okay, im leaving! see you later" Seokjin waved his hand while he left through the door outside. Taehyung waved back and waited untill his friend was gone. He only had two hours to go, two hours to make everything ready for the next day.

"i better continue" taehyung said and put some of the left glasses in the washing machine, drying the ones that were done and storing them away back on their shelf.

*tinkle*

Taehyung heard the little bells of the door and turned around. He instantly began smiling when he saw the raven man enter the cafe. he didnt expect him to stop by.

"Hey Sweetcake" Jungkook said walking to the counter, he leaned his elbows on the top looking at the cute barista.

"hello Jungkook" taehyung greeted him and walked towards the raven. He felt butterflies go all through his body. Jungkook wasnt saying anything else and that made him blush, the raven made him nervous with this eye contact. "i-i didnt expect you"

"well i didnt think i would be back in time, but i left earlier to see you." Jungkook said.

"thats kind of you" taehyung smiled feeling special hat jungkook went home earlier for him even if he had work related things today. "do you...do you want coffee?"

"yes please"

"alright, give me a minute" taehyung had already cleaned the machine but for Jungkook he happily would clean it again. It took him a little moment to make the writer his favorite coffee with the cream. "here you go, i dont have any customers so all spots are free" taehyung said while he handed the raven his cup.

"I rather stand here with you, what time do you finish?"

"In a hour" taehyung sighed. He walked to the bucket with a mop, the cafe was closed for customers now so he can clean. But Jungkook was welcome. The blonde walked to the corner of the cafe and started cleaning the floor. The writer watched the boy while sipping his coffee.

"can i ask you something?" taehyung started.

"of course"

"what did the interviewer mean with, 'experimenting nights'?" taehyung asked.

"well...uhm..i dont think i want to tell it now" jungkook said. he didnt want to scare the boy off by telling him he slept with others regularly. But he stopped now, he didnt want to keep going when he was trying to win someone's heart. It wasnt and it didnt feel right.

"thats okay" taehyung said, he felt a bit dissapointed that the writer would share what it meant but he wasnt going to push the other.

"an you said you were...seeing someone?" taehyung asked. he didnt want to think it was him, but the thought of jungkook seeing someone else made him feel jealous and a bit hurt.