23: lungo

Taehyung woke up the next morning with a happy feeling, he had returned home last evening after he and Jimin cleaned up the kitchen again and their cookies cooled down. He was already looking forward to his breakfast with his self baked cookie on the side.

He made a few extra to gift to Jungkook when he returns from his travel to the big city.
Thinking of Jungkook, the blonde smiled and the first thing he did when he opened his eyes was grab his phone and opened his texts.

He was about to send Jungkook a good morning text but decided calling would be better. He will get to hear his voice and personally greet him the morning.
So thats what he did, he pressed the contact that was named 'kookie' and waited while listening to the beeps.

Waiting say didnt end up with anything. The call wasnt answered and at the end followed by a voice mail. He sighed and tried one more time. Checking the time he saw it was almost 10 already, Jungkook should be awake already, right?

sadly the second time also wasnt a answered. The boy sighed immediately his happy mood dropped to a 0%. Instead he opened back the texts and send the raven a message.
Maybe he was still sleeping and will reply or call him back later...

-

While the minutes turned into hours a few hours away from where the Barista was at home a specific famous writer was in his hotel room. Still in bed.

"fuck my head hurts...." Jungkook mumbled when he woke up by the bright sun in his eyes. He rubbed his forehead when he sat up and stroked his fingers through his hair. He sighed and blinked a few times his eyes adjusting to the light.

He frowned and looked around him. He reconised the hotel room and sighed again. He stil had to drive home today. But first he needed something to drink because this headace and the taste in his mouth was not very nice to him.

He didnt remember much of yesterday, he probably didnt even brush his teethast night. Just as he was about to get out of bed something next to him moved. He looked to the side confused and a bit startled.

To his surprise he saw long dark hair, it was a women.

"oh shit......"

The raven got out of bed and quickly went into the bathroom brushing his teeth. While doing so he checked his phone seeing four missed calls from 'taebaby' and two texts. He groaned and spit out the toothpaste before leaning over the sink staring at the water dissapearing in the drain.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" he kicked the trash can next to the sink and ruffled his hair frustrated. "no fucking way!"

The raven looked in the mirror at his exposed torso checking for any hickeys, scratched or whatever there might be. He did find one hickey on his neck and one a bit lower near his shoulder. "shit shit shit" the raven was cursing the air full while barging back into the bedroom now waking up the women from her sleep. He sat up rubbing here eyes and blinked from the blinding sunlight.

"holy damn thats a lot of light" she said and used her hand to cover her eyes and look at Jungkook who was angrily getting dressed.
"morning?"

"oh youre awake, good. Please get out as soon you can" Jungkook said. "nothing personal, just... you have to leave"

"already? Will you be okay?"

"yes i will fucking be okay, now get yourself up"

"damn whats your problem?" The women complained. She flicked her tongue annoyed while getting out of bed and gather her clothes from the ground and chair.

"i got a Boyfriend, THATS THE PROBLEM!" Jungkook said and gripped his hair sitting on the bed. He already had a headace and this wasnt making it any better. He was stressing out. He couldnt believe this, last night was supposed to be a 'me time' but it ended up with a experiment time it seems. There were hickeys on his body telling it all.

There was no way he can go see Taehyung like this. What if the boy found out? It will be done for Jungkook, he will never be able to have the boy. He will lose all the trust he build. Jungkook knew he messed up big time now.

"wait....You have a boyfriend?"  the women said clearly surprised and shocked. She put a hand over her mouth.

-

"he still havent called me back..." Taehyung said while pouting. He kept refreshing his texts in case his phone just wasnt receiving them. But nothing worked.

"maybe he is buisy?" seokjin said.

"but he read them"

"oh, then maybe he wanted to reply later and forgot? I get that a lot"

"yes but, i ccalled just now. And still no answer...."

"give it time. When he is back he probably will visit you." Seokjin said he tried to make his friend not worry. But inside he was already thinking. He ready didnt trust Jungkook at all. So he thought this was already strange. It was already 1pm so the raven would be awake. And hearing taehyung Jungkook would he ready heading home now. So he couldn't be THAT buisy....

"okay, i will wait some more then..." taehyung said and sighe putting the phone away but leaving the sound on.

---

Thank you a lot for reading again, i have some exciting things and surprises for the story kekeke👀🙂

I hope to see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼