36: cloud cake

Later that day Taehyung was sitting outside on the stairs in front of Jungkook's door waiting for the other to finish putting his shoes on. He looked at the almost clear sky with the hot sun, it was a nice day.

"Im done" Jungkook said, closing the door behind them, they were gonna go to the mall today together. Jungkook had to work tonight so better spend some time together now he was still free.

"Look, the clouds are pretty," Taehyung said, seeing a few clouds float in the sky. Jungkook sat down next to the other and looked up seeing the same cloud, he hummed wrapping an arm around his boyfriend, he couldn't help it. he was a bit more affectionate not after last night. it felt like they became so much more close than before.

"yes they are" jungkook said he then looked at the boy a bit hesitating to say this but he did it anyway. "thank you for letting me be your first"

"wh- oh last night" taehyung didn't understand what the other meant at first but then he got it, thinking of their private time last night in the bedroom. It was a good time. "Yes i love you, i wanted to do it with you"

"I hope we can stay together for a long time" jungkook said, taehyung really was what he needed, he thought the boy was pretty and everything, but he didn't think he would like it this much to be with him. This wasn't supposed to happen in the very beginning. The first time Jungkook saw him he flirted with the boy, when he saw how easy the boy was to get the thought of just getting in his pants and that's it. but over time the more he saw him he realised that's not what he wanted anymore. He actually wanted to know the boy. so he came to visit every morning just to see him again. Spend hours working at the closest table to the bar and flirt with him whenever he could. he enjoyed seeing the boy so flustered. But he never really made the move in the start; he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. He just had his flings for his writing work but it felt wrong to do when he was actually in love with someone. He didn't want taehyung to find out or already know and turn him down. so he waited for a long time before actually taking the next step rather than just flirting with other. And yes jungkook made mistakes in their relationship but they are back now and he was more than happy right now. being with the one that makes his heart flutter.

"I would like that," Taehyung said as he smiled and put a hand on Jungkook's cheek to give him a peck. He trusted Jungkook again. The raven was only showing him care, no more shady things or secrets. Well he wasn't sure but so far there was nothing that got to his mind and nothing to doubt.

"shall we go now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded and stood up by taking Jungkook's hand that was extended to him.

"Where you wanna go, i want to go get some shoes myself" jungkook said while they walked to the raven's car.

"Hm i actually am in need of a new jacket. my old one is getting too small"

"then we will go to the big mall, they will have more choice for both of us"

"everything is fine as long im with you~"

"ohoh, then let's go to the bedroom," Jungkook said, walking to the door. Taehyung's eyes widened and he pulled his hand back.

"No, it still hurts!"

"i was joking baby" jungkook chuckled and walked back now, really heading to the car. They got in and headed to the shopping mall together.

-

"Okay, black or cream?" Jungkook asked, putting on some new formal shoes, he had to see the company for his books again soon to renew a contract. and Jungkook wanted to look professional and trustable. So he made sure he was dressed well and looked clean.

"I think cream would be something more artistic with your grey suit. it will match your button up" taehyung said he had seen what jungkook wanted to wear and these cream white shoes would fit it perfectly.

"Okay i will get these then." Jungkook had a big sense and eye for fashion but when it came to shoes he basically always wore the same, he didn't really know which shoes would fit his detailed outfits.

"OKay!" Taehyung followed Jungkook to the front desk where he paid for the shoes. Once the writer was done and they walked back out he grabbed Jungkook's hand wanting to hold hands with the other. "Shall we get some ice cream? my treat"

"Oh I would like that," Jungkook said. He would like some ice cream on this hot day. So as agreed they started searching for an ice cream cart or shop. The mall was big and filled with people and stores all around you. it had big brands but also smaller ones, for everyone there was something there. Expensive and cheap at one place. After a few minutes the two came to an ice cream shop and waited in line. they were not the only ones that decided to get some refreshing sweet snacks.

"What flavour are you gonna get?" Taehyung asked.

"strawberry, because you are my strawberry"

"aish kook" the blonde smiled and shook his head.

"I'm getting lemon and mint chocolate" Jungkook said, now giving a serious answer.

"oeeh, i never had lemon before, is it as sour as a real lemon?"

"Well it is but it's a bit sweeter too. its still sour tho"

"I think I won't get that, I will just get chocolate," Taehyung chuckled and they were finally at the front. Taehyung said their orders while Jungkook waited. They got handed their ice and walked away after paying.

Jungkook looked at his ice then around them before poking his eyes and swatting a smear of ice cream on taehyung's cheek. the blonde gasped and frowned at him. "Kook!" but he shut up very quickly when jungkook licked the ice cream away and grinned after like nothing happened. Taehyung had a red face and glanced around if anyone was looking at them but no one seemed to have noticed as far he could see.

"Jungkook don't do that" he whispered with a blushing face. Jungkook just chuckled.

"Oh, am I not allowed to taste you? You were not complaining last night"

"ah-" taehyung frowned and looked down with even redder cheeks . he licked his ice shyly now ignoring jungkook.

"Little cake~ i know you're not mad"

Taehyung was sure his heart was gonna explode from this man one day. His poor heart had to endure so many feelings. Jungkook just was something else.

--- 

thank you for reading, i am going to the end as there isnt much of big things i wanted to include in this, i got over almost everything now. I thank you for reading again and i will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼