39: butter Cake

"It was too scary! I'm not doing that again!" Taehyung said as they exited the airplane walking to their taxi outside. Jungkook had an amused smile on his face when he heard his boyfriend. He hadn't let go of him even once the whole flight, which wasn't even that long.

"Well we got to go back eventually" jungkook said, handing their bags to the taxi driver who put them in the trunk of his car.

"NO! I can't do that again. it will crash, i don't trust it!"

"It's safe, don't stress so much. it's fine" jungkook chuckled and sat in the car grabbing taehyung's hand who was frowning at him. "even so just forget it and enjoy the time okay? look at the view"

Taehyung sighed and looked outside his eyes widened seeing the view from the car. now realizing that they were on Jeju island now. They were on their own little vacation. He smiled and looked at Jungkook.

"we better go eat when we arrive, i'm starving"

"Hmm of course. I think we will arrive in time at the hotel."

They just enjoyed looking outside the windows until they arrived at the hotel. it was already late and the sun will set soon. if they were quick they can still see it go and have dinner in the meantime. a perfect date in jungkook's eyes. He smiled seeing them stop in front of the entrance. The driver helped them with the bags, handing them to the hotel staff letting the guest have their hands free while they checked in.

"Hello sir, what can I do for you?" the lady behind the desk asked standing up.

"I have a room here on the name Jeon Jungkook"

"yes, i see it. it's the suite. its on the top floor, he will walk with you. here is your key card If there are any questions or something else feel free to stop by or give a call" she smiled and motioned to their college with the bags. the man smiled.

"okay, thank you" jungkook gave a smile back to the lady and followed the man to their room. Taehyung was in awe at the pretty decoration of the hotel. It didn't take long to get to the suite; the elevator was quite central and took them right up.

"Here it is, enjoy your stay" the man said before leaving them after guiding them to the room and putting the bags inside. Taehyung ran to the window and gasped motioning jungkook to come look. The raven walked to the window seeing the room had a beautiful ocean view.

"so pretty!"

"It is" Jungkook smiled and went to the bags unpacking them while his boyfriend explored the room that was for them these days.

"It feels like I'm a celebrity in a luxury suite, wow!" he could hear Taehyung say from the other half of the room. Jungkook chuckled and walked into the room his boyfriend was in.

"Well it is a suite"

"And you're quite famous, soooo" Taehyung chuckled, turning around to look at Jungkook, not expecting the raven to be THIS close to him. his hands moved up, placing them on the glass window behind his boyfriend. Taehyung blushed now he was trapped between the man's arms who looked at him intensely.

"I may be..famous as you say. but i think you are more important, Sweetcake" Jungkook smirked seeing the shy blush, he didn't waste more time and kissed the boy, their soft lips connecting in a warm kiss. Taehyung just melted. his legs felt jelly and his grabbed the writer's shoulders and neck holding he man close to him. Jungkook always felt this feeling he had never had with anyone. it is what makes Taehyung to addicting to him. The boy was so different. he knew this time it was real love, he felt love with taehyung, taehyung was the one. Which is why he felt so horrible after almost losing the boy. He didn't want to think about losing his first real love. But now he will watch his actions to prevent something happening again.