31: strawberry shortcake

The next day Jungkook was visiting Taehyung at the boy's house again. Seokjin was out with Namjoon leaving the boy alone. And Taehyung had called Jungkook right after he knew his friend was gonna leave. He wasn't going to waste his vacation by not spending time with Jungkook, now they were back together he again couldn't get enough of the other.

Not that he ever did.

Jungkook was always in his head. No matter the time.

And who was Jungkook to even think of turning that down. Him being the man he is, jumped in his car and drove that same day to his boyfriend. And now at this very moment he stood in front of the boy's door after knocking, this time not feeling that intense nervousness as before. This time excited and happy.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said and smiled when he opened the front door. "come in come in"

"Hello sweetcake" jungkook said.

Aaaand he's back. Taehyung thought and chuckled at the nickname.

"Did you eat already?" Jungkook asked it was almost six, its was dinner time.

"not yet, i was just about to cook something. Do you want to join me?"

"that would be nice, i didn't eat yet either. "I didn't have time for it yet."

"oh? why is that?" Taehyung asked, a bit concerned that the raven hadn't eaten. "eating is important to stay focussed and healthy."

"I know, but i had to work a lot to be free tonight, i am behind schedule badly." Jungkook sighed, after the two took a short break from each other he haven't been able to work on anything so he had a whole mountain of work to catch up to now.

"Ah, I'm sorry" Taehyung felt a bit bad for calling the other when Jungkook was actually very busy. He was keeping him from work now.

"don't be, it's fine. and besides i would rather be with you than working. it takes the stress away from me when i see you." jungkook said and ran his hand through taehyung's hair making the boy's heart beat so fast and his cheeks turn red. The writer chuckled softly and put his hands in his pockets walking to the kitchen. "okay what do you want me to do?"

"a-ah uhmm. y-you can cut the onions and carrots" taehyung said anc cleared his throat getting rid of his flustered feelings.

Jungkook did as Taehyung told him to and they made dinner together. It was a fun time and Taehyung was really happy they were back, he missed jungkook. He can forgive hij what had happened that day. The raven was showing his best side. Taehyung had forgive the raven now. But the trust still had this strange dent in it. It can't get fully perfect again. But for now, this was enough.

The two were now cleaning the kitchen together and while Taehyung was putting away the washed bowls Jungkook opened the fridge, his eyes noticing a whipped cream can. He grinned and grabbed the can. He sprayed some of the whipped cream on his finger and walked to the boy without any warning. He wiped his finger over the boy's cheek and nose.

"Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung gasped when he noticed jungkook putting cream on his face. He turned his head with a frown seeing jungkook chuckle and lick his finger tip clean. Taehyung fell silent, his body feeling hot for a moment when he saw how Jungkook put his finger in his mouth, licking the cream away. this man is such a tease, it's not fair.

Taehyung huffed and was about to wipe the cream away from his cheek and nose when Jungkook grabbed his wrists and leaned closer. The blonde could feel Jungkook's hot breath fanning his skin when the raven Licked his cheek and kissed his nose. Taehyung's body was on FIRE. his face red and eyes staring at the raven's face that was so close to his.