10: mocca coffee

The next morning Taehyung felt happy again. He smiled as he stood up from his bed. He lukily had a later shift today so he could stay in bed a few hours longer. He was gonna take the longest shower. It was gonna cost him, but it will be fine.

The blonde grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom getting under the warm water of the shower. His mind went to yesterday, their date. It was really fun, and taehyung appreciated that Jungkook walked him home. He had fun, he hoped it wasnt a one time thing, he really hoped there will be a next time... And maybe more times after that too.

After he finished his shower the blonde got dressed and headed down for his breakfast. It was calm and soon he had to leave for work, grabbing his keys he left the house.

-

At work he headed to the bacm quickly changing into his work clothing and of course not to forget the nametag. He smiled going to release his friend from his shift.

"Seokjinnie!" he said cheerful walking to his friend.

"hey Tae, you're here" Seokjin smiled back and was glad to see his friend.

"yea, im having a great day. Cant wait to start" Taehyung said. He was always happy to work.

"oh, also. Someone left this for you" Seokjin said as he turned around to the other counter behind them. A flower was laying there with a note.

"really?" taehyung looked at it.

"yea, well im off. I have am meeting uo with a friend"

"alright. See you later!" taehyung said and gave his friend a wave who walked away, leaving the cafe to his friend.

Taehyung then had time to look at the flower. It was his favorite, a Dahlia. He smiled and took the note.

'For you Cutie, as a thank you for yesterday'

The note said and taehyung knew for 99% who it was. Jungkook of course. He walked to the shelf and got a tall glass filling it with water. He put the flower in the glass to keep it alive. Well he will try to at least.

While he took care of the flower a voice spoke up.

"you like it?"

"oh?" taehyung was a bit startled by it and turned around. His eyes falling on Jungkook who stood at the counter. The blonde didnt notice the writer was in the cafe when he got here.

"the flower, do you like it?" the raven repeated, curious to know the answer.

"yes i do, its my favorite!" Taehyung replied walking closer to the raven. "im glad you remembered"

"of course i would remember" jungkook chuckled and smiled. He always made sure to not forget those important details about the boy.

The writer turned around to walk away when taehyung suddenly spoke up again.

"oh Jungkook, there was a letter again" taehyung said noticing the note on the cash register.

"throw it away, i dont want it" Jungkook said.

"but, isnt it imortant?"

"fine give here" jungkook snatched the paper. He ripped it in pieces and dumped it in the trash.

"what was it?"

"nothing important. Thats why i got rid of it." The writer said and walked away to his table which was filled with his stuff.

Taehyung looked at him, he was wondering what was on these letters but he didnt want to go look into personal things. So he turned around and got back to work. Time to time staring at the writer who was working, dreaming away in his handsome features.