14:Um hi Aliyah?

Alesha's POV:

Where the hell is he? It's been 4 hours since he left and I'm wondering inside my so called bedroom. It has been 4 hours since Faisal left me in anger. it's not that I care but still it's a new place, seem familiar though. I look around the apartment. It is quite big you see, it has a kitchen, living room, dining room, another room, a locked room and 3 bedrooms with bathrooms in each bedroom and a normal bathroom. The rooms were decent sizes.

There was one room that was locked but the rest were open. I tried to open it but it didn't work. I put my hand up to the door frame and found a key. I looked at the key curious for about a minute. I pushed the key through the lock and twisted it until it unlocked. I opened the door and seen the most beautiful room ever. It was all blue with a glass wall. When I walked towards it, it turns out you can slide it open to reveal a pool a medium sized pool. It was basically a garden. But I though this is a apartment? I closed the door and looked around the room to find another door which was locked I tried looking for the key. I couldn't find any key to open it. I looked through the hole to see white sheets covering some stuff and it was all dusty. Mysterious room.

I walked towards the door to get out from this beautiful but weird room. locked the door and put the key back in it's normal place. I went in the kitchen and made myself some tea and biscuit. I phoned the hospital to say I'm coming back in to work in 1 week. There's no point in losing money. I looked around the apartment no doubt it was beautiful but plain no pictures nothing. I went back in my room to get those pieces Faisal had ripped and tried to put them back together. I managed to put it together, you can tell it was Faisal and a baby girl maybe Aliyah, but the woman face and half her body were missing I looked for them but then left the remaining complete picture in a draw. Who was that woman?

I found myself looking through pictures of Faisal and Aliyah with a woman's face cut out. One picture of Faisal made my heart beat faster for some reason. It was Faisal throwing who I assume to be Aliyah up in the air smiling happily. It was just a perfect picture like model and his daughter. To say the truth even though I hate him he is devilishly handsome. Astagfirullah.

I lay in my bed to think about Aliyah and Faisal. I like there relationship shown in the pictures. I hear the door open. I walk to see Faisal and Aliyah here? I smiled down at her.

"Um hi Aliyah." I say shaking my hand toward her.

She looks at my hand and shyly shakes it giggling. I laugh and touch her smooth face that brought tingles in me and she smiles. While putting her small hands on my cheek. Then she moves towards Faisal and makes my heart drop as her touch is no longer with me. I shake the pain off, but wonder why did it have this affect on me. I know I hate Faisal but I think I'm starting to love .... Aliyah as a daughter, it's like I have a strong relationship with her. But then again what?

"Hello Alesha, Aliyah asked you something." Faisal interrupts me. I glare at him then smile down at Aliyah.

"Yes" I say.

"You mama, like baba.. Baba." She says. I got confused and look at Faisals for help. He looks at me. And says

"Are you her mama, like I'm her baba..."

I look down and smile. "Yes I am your mama." I smile down at her. I look up to see Faisal with a genuine smile.